Tao's POV ( special chapter #1 )

My Little Alpaca

 

  • Tao jumped onto his bed, and to make sure nobody could hear him; shoved his pillow in his face and let out a large scream, following by many other rude and childish remarks.

    "ING KRIS, ING ACE, ALPACA! NO, AH... UH!" Tao finished as he began to start panting heavily. He picked his tired body up from his bed and rested his hands into his lap. A small sigh escaped his quivering lips.

    His eyes narrowed into his mirror, giving his face a long gaze. "Kris... what about me?" Tao whimpered out. "Ace is only a stuff animal... I'm human flesh, I have a beating heart. I have a warm body you can h-" Tao stopped through his sentence as he leaned back meeting his bed once more. He thought more as he gawked at the blank ceiling ahead of him. 

    His thoughts left, when Lu han busted though the door yelling,"Breakfast is ready!" That was all Lu han said and he slammed the door shut; you could hear his leaving footstep as he rushed down the hall.

    "Uh... I don't wanna eat... I will just see Kris feeding his damn Alpaca...!" His eyes widen,"who knows what next..." A snicker escaped his mouth just imagining what Kris would feed Ace.

    Tao was getting up, but stop when another knock was heard from his bedroom door. Tao took a step back when he saw Kris coming through, but the odd thing was, Ace wasn't in his hands. 

    Tao instantly asked Kris after Kris closed the door behind him,"where is Ace?" Kris smiled, but he didn't say anything. 

    Kris with a heavenly blank expression approached Tao, his hand extending the closer he came to the maknae. Until his hand came in contact with Tao's head, and Kris slowly began to ruffle Tao's soft black hair between the leaders fingers.

    "You've been looking lonely," Kris stated with a sweet expression swarming his face. Tao blinked, he wasn't sure if he was hearing Kris right, but he didn't care. He gripped his bed sheets letting Kris's head pat last the longest it could. Though it came to an end and Kris was already walking away. Tao bite his lip leaping from his bed and tugging on Kris's white shirt. A whisper left his lips,"don't go..."

    Kris turned around to meet with Tao's gaze. "Do you need something specially?" 

    Tao shook his head no, he couldn't exactly make into words what was really on his mind. Though a second later he embraced Kris into a hug.

    "I need a hug... I don't feel well..." Kris smiled resting his chin on top of Tao's head, as he slowly wrapped his arms around Tao's waist. "Okay... but then I have to get back to Ace..."

    Tao's expression turned sour from the mention of the name, but he let it slide; he couldn't be happier in Wu Fan's arms.

    - - - - - - 

    Author's-nim Notes:

    Hello Its me, Nana; so I wanted to explain. These "specials" they're going to be small stories added into the fanfic... explaining how the members may feel about Kris... and I do like Taoris so... *smiles* but don't worry part 2 of Beach Time With My Little Alpaca will be up soon, so stay tuned^^ & I apologize for any mistakes, & please fill free to leave suggestions on what I should do next- down below... in the comments.