Merry Kristmas With My Little Alpaca

My Little Alpaca

 

  • "Murry Chrestmus." Sehun stated with a lisp.


Luckily all of EXO was able to spend Christmas together. That was of course including Ace. EXO-K was slowly getting more acquainted to the small fluffy stuffed animal. Some more than others ( Chanyeol... )

For there first Christmas as an official group together they were doing a "present exchange". Each member would buy one present, then you would place all the present in the center of the room, wrapped of course. Through a drawling of names, each member would be picked and then they would go up and pick up one present from the center. The trick was knowing what they got would be a secret.

Kris dug his hand in the bowl of name's, his hand brushed along side the piece of folded up paper. He swiftly picked in up and read the name,"Kyungsoo," aloud for everyone to hear.

Kyungsoo with his regular big eyes fumbled to the presents picking up a small present wrapped in a shiny red coating, a small sliver bow was present on the gift. He smiled walking back to his seat.

Everyone watched Kyungsoo closely as he tore the wrapping clean off revealing a small white box. He undid the tape that was clearly stuck to the sides and pulled the top off. He couldn't make out what it was at first. It was pink... with lace, and when he took it out to hold it up a small blush crept to his face,"a... thong?"

Half of the members erupted into laughter.

"Naww Kyungsoo you got my gift,'' Kai aided with a devilish smile. Kyungsoo reacted with throwing the present and Kai, but Kai seductively his lips.

"It's for me to wear for you~" Kai teased, leaving Kyungsoo to become dazed.

"Moving along..." Suho finally stated after the awkward atmosphere was starting to fade.

The other members received their gifts.

Kris got a children's book about Baozi... Chanyeol a scarf, Lay some underwear... Kai a new watch, Baekhyun received a piece of string? Xiumin managed to get BB cream, Lu han a small key Chain of a Baozi, Chen a pair of socks, Sehun luckily got mixtures of bubble tea, and Suho the leader made out with cook books.

Tao was last as he pick up a wide present poorly wrapped green paper with small cartoon alpaca's forming lines along the wrapping. I wonder who would've wrapped this... ?

Tao shook his head as he angrily ripped off the paper, he processed to open the box, removing the tissue paper. He recognized a shirt as he gripped the shoulders of the shirt to hold it up. On the shirt was printed the largest damn picture of Ace in the world... "Uh... what the actual Kris!?"

"I know right ins't it cool?" 

Tao blinked his tears back,"I'm done, I'M SO DONE WITH YOU!" Tao threw the shirt down, stomping into the nearest room.

"At least you didn't get a pink thong..." Kyungsoo mumbled on his breath.

----------------------

Author-nim notes

Nana here ^.~ ; asdfhjkl sorry for the wait, blame Christmas and Exams OKAY!

I like Kaisoo and Sekai :DD so you know >////>