Behind the Scene's - 2012 MAMA AWARDS!

My Little Alpaca

 

  • Most people would think EXO would join everyone at the after party; later after the MAMA Awards I mean. Although "they" had a different plan, and even though they kept this away from the media, I shall reveal the truth. What "actually" happened after the MAMA 2012 Awards.


This was going to be the first time Kris intorduced Ace to all of the EXO members, meaning EXO-K.

Kris bolted to his room, grabbing Ace gently out of his recently purchased baby crib.

After EXO-K had a light conversation with the EXO-M, catching up on the times they were away from each other. Kris rushed back, proudly he held up the small Alpaca which was suppose to be the "thirteenth" member.

Instantly Chanyeol's face lite up. His large shaped hands rushing forwards to pet the small animals cotton fur. His happy virus activated, unable to control amount of giggles escaping from the boys lips. Imagine him just trying to keep that much energy in all day... disaster!

Suho reacted with his lips perked out, probably analyzing the creature in his mind. Cute, but keep calm, you are a leader...that's at least what I think he would be thinking as he was huddled over- after all he had to call up to his nickname... "gramps".

Baekhyun walked towards Chanyeol tugging at the tall males sleeve. "Cute~" Baekhuyn added, plus his deep accident hissed in his tone.

Sehun with his regular "un-amused expression\" scanned the stuff animal, taking several double takes to Kris and back at Ace. His face unchanging as he smiled coldly.

Tao kept his distance as the greeting occurred instead his eyes trailed over to Luhan and Xiumin who were speaking with Kai; that was until Kyungsoo step into the conversation resting his chin onto Kai's shoulder. 

Tao redirected to Chanyeol, who with much excitement started to ask Kris multiply questions. "Why is he wearing a diaper?" Chanyeol would repeat in his questions. Kris nodding and answering with 'potty training'. Which gave Tao the chance to roll his eyes.

Chanyeol continued to asking weird questions, some stupid, and other's just embarrassing. Tao was just becoming peeved watching everyone in there own carefree worlds. Tao was so peeved he let a short scoff come from his lips.

Kris ignored him letting his attention focus on Chanyeol and his constant amount of questions.

"Why was there tear-less shampoo in your bathroom?"
"Can I have it?"
"How does it poo?"
"Does it cry?"
"What do you feed it, maybe... banana's?"
"Why does it look like its staring into my soul?"
"Kris! pee-a-boo~."

Okay that last one wasn't exactly a question, but this was Chanyeol we were talking about. Not to mention in was like this for an entire hour, how did Chanyeol come up with so many question, it wasn't even helping, rather it was encouraging Kris's behavior. 

Tao gawked at Kris until his mouth opened wide,"ENOUGH!" He yelled. All of EXO turning their head to meet his.

Tao's eyes quickly averted,"y-you guys... you... okay... just enough with the stuff animal."

It took Kris awhile for the word "stuff" to sink in before answering Tao,"...don't be jealous."

Tao's panda eyes widened as far as they could, this expression taking over his entire face. "I-I'm not jealous!" Tao crackled under his breath, he then processed to leave; more peeved than he was before.

Kris sighed turning to Chanyeol and answering more of the question... seriously Chanyeol- seriously... ?

----------------------

Author-nim notes:

Nana, again ^.~ ; we are at chapter 10, I was playing around more with this chapter ^^ lol oh! but I already have chapter 11 written down, its really juicy and I want upload it now, but you will just have to wait next Tuesday, although I may upload it on Monday, woohoo~ I am so excited, but soon I will be doing dance covers... FINALLY! kekeke! With a dance group called Triple XXX, we will be doing the newest dances starting in January ^^ Oh, and as always please message me on Tumblr, or Twitter ~ Nana, w/ LOVE <3

 

   

                                            CHANYEOL APPROVES <3