First Birthday With My Little Alpaca

My Little Alpaca

 

Today is Kris's birthday, and like any other birthday it was the time to spend together with the members. It was to bad that EXO-K couldn't make it to Kris's birthday. After all they were all busy in South Korea. Still the members of EXO-M could all enjoy their company with each other. Except there was an extra "body" in the room.


Alpacaris was still attached to Kris, Kris was reluctant to depart from the soft stuff animal. The members were getting a bit... worried. Kris taking his stuff toy to eat with them, to sleep... now he would regularly bath the toy... mostly when Kris went to take a shower. It was all a tad, overwhelming. No, Kris stated that it was his, and he could do whatever he wanted with it.

The members would let it slide today, since it was Kris's birthday, or could it just be his? 

Tao was in a good mood today, since he prepared a "special" present for Kris today. He hurried to the leaders bedroom, giving the door three good solid knocks before opening, then waited for Kris to respond. When Kris told him he could enter, he did so.

"Kris? Ready for your party?" Tao stated with happiness planted over his face. Of course it turned rather sour when he saw the alpaca secured on Kris's lap... like it always was!

"I am, but I have something I need to tell everyone." Kris replied, but wouldn't let Tao finish as he rushed from his bedroom and into the dining room were everyone happened to be. Yes, his alpaca was with him, don't worry.

Kris didn't let Tao catch up before he started to explain,"everyone knows it my birthday right? Well I thought... It could be Alpacaris's too. After all he is apart of our family." Kris smiled holding up the small animal in his hands.

Tao nearly bumped into Kris with angry,"Kris! It's a Toy!?" Kris responded with nod, while adjusting the pink vest connected to Alpacaris.

"I know, lets go buy him a cake!" Xiumin suggestion... again he was joking. Though knowing Kris his eyes lite up and before they knew it all six members including the adorable stuff toy were at the bakery.

Xiumin shook his head the most, ashamed he encouraged Kris's behavior. Luhan even took the chance to smack Xiumin in the head.

"Baozi! Stop telling Kris to do things!" Luhan yelled towards the chubby bun boy, Xiumin returned the favor by nodding; at the same time he rubbed his now bruised head. 

Kris's eyes flicker over the several sized cakes, he wasn't sure what to buy... the all seemed delicious, until one caught his eye, it read: baby's first birthday. Kris knew it was the perfect cake it even had pink frosting that was shaped decoratively to the sides. 

He couldn't wait to take the cake home and like that he ended up buying it; not realizing he never bought a cake for himself. 

All the members returned to the dorm, some more tired than others. You can guess why.

The place was already set up for Kris's birthday, but he ignored all that. Instead he took out the baby stand. If your wondering where he bought it, lets say someone went baby shopping late last night.

"Where did you get that baby stand?" Chen roared.

Kris was to busy setting it up that Chen's question when in one of his ears and out threw the other. He was to excited as he set the little guy in the chair, and place the light pink bib around his neck.

Chen peered at bib before he spoke,"I'm not even going to ask where you got the bib."

He didn't take anytime to unwrap the cake and set it in front of Alpacaris, he even applied a small pink candle and then lite it. Kris processed to turn the lights off.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Tao stammered flicking the lights back on. "You're not gonna sing to him, are you?" 

Kris gave a short chuckle before answer,"no... that be stupid... all of us are going to sing!" Tao's eye twitched as the lights were turned back off and Kris started to sing happy birthday in a gentle voice making the other members join along. 

After the song Kris smiled widely saying in a whisper,"happy first birthday Alpacaris." Then later giving the stuffed animal a sweet kiss to the cheek.