Going to the park with My Little Alpaca

My Little Alpaca

Everyone else was alseep when Kris woke up. He of course wasn't like the other members who were still here might I add. Drunk as hell from New years, the night before. Just someone thought it be a funny idea to bring alcohol to the party, and then thought it was even funnier to wear a particular revealing pink thong he gave someone. Then processed to run around the dorm. May I swear not to say names... Kai...  

Thinking about last night created shivers down Kris's spin. He hurried over to the crib to remove the already awoke stuffed Alpaca.

"Does Little baby Ace want daddy to take him to the park?" Kris spoke in the most unattrative hig pitched tone.

Ace froze in his stuffed Alpaca body, but Kris nodded like he had actually said something.
 
After Kris had packed a well organized diaper bag, and opened the stroller. He took Ace by his sides gently resting him inside. Of course buckling up the small creature, just like Kris says: a buckled Alpaca is a safe Alpaca.
 
It wasn't moments later the two were outside the dorm strolling to the near by park. The diaper bag stuck firmly onto Kris's shoulder.
 
The sun was almost at its peak when Kris and his "baby" arrived.
 
He noticed several other mothers' walking about the area with their very own child. He felt sorta proud being able to share the same bond.
 
Kris's smiled widened even more when a young mother approached him, her eyes instantly shooting to the stroller. Though at the time the angle was off and the women couldn't see what was actually inside.  
 
"I just have to say. I think it's adorable you're strolling with your child, I can never get my husband to come with me."
 
Kris gave a small eye smile," I love taken Ace to knew places."
 
The lady smiled," May I?" Kris figured she meant if she could see the child, and that made him stand straighter, he was extermely happy at that point.
 
The lady smiled as she was about to look inside, but it snapped back into a sour expression. 
 
"I-Is this some kind of joke?" The women choked.
 
Kris of course said no, shaking his head furiously. 
 
"No, why would you say that?"
 
"Maybe because you have... hmm let me just check, a stuff Llama in the stroller!"
 
"Alpaca!" Kris yelled, completely offended by her comment.
 
"Excuse you! That is my child you are speaking about!" Kris snap as he walked away.
 
Ace is to fab for you anyways .
 
Author-nim Notes:
I was thinking if enough people ask I will creat the next chapter discribing the New years they ( meaning exo ) had... Thank you for you support, and sorry for the wait _ _ ;; )