Bath Time With My Little Alpaca

My Little Alpaca

 

  • The next night after the members were eating, and Kris deciding it was okay to feed Alpacaris some Kimchi, resulting in its mouth getting a tad dirty. 

    Kris's eyes narrowed at the dark orange kimchi spot left on the mouth of the Alpaca. He hurried to use the end of his sleeve's and tired his best to wipe it clean. 

    "That's why you shouldn't have feed it, remember stuff animal's can't eat." Tao growled over a mouth full of rice. Kris gave Tao a short glare, not even responding to the rude comment. Instead he walked away leaving the rest of the members to finish there meal. Alone.

    Kris pouted trying his hardest to remove the orange stain from the little guys mouth. Out of nowhere it just clicked, as Kris pasted the washroom he stop; quickly turned around and faced the door to the washroom. He extended his arms out to face the small stuff animal.

    "Does Alpacaris want a bath?" Kris asked, staring gently at the creature, and without hesitation respond for him. "You do? Well daddy can arrange that." He smiled and opened the door. 

    He held the small white stuff animal in his hand as he grabbed a towel from the closet, and started to release the water from the nuzzle. Setting the little guy in his lap making sure to check the temperature. After all he couldn't have it too cold, Alpacaris might freeze... but not to hot or he would burn.

    "Aplacaris, you're going to love the bath daddy is going to give you." Kris stated with a small gentle smile dropping the animal into the water after it was just full enough. 

    Kirs's hand searched around the several containers of shampoo, and body wash. Looking for a certain type,"where is the tear-less shampoo..." He asked himself, and then his hand touched the bottle.

    He opened the cap and poured it into his hand, rubbing it together, before rubbing it into the alpaca's fluffy coat. He made sure to get every inch of him, even behind his soft little ears.

    Kris was happy to see the kimchi stain come clean off, and after he was done he rinsed the alpaca clean. 

    "There you go." He mumbled taking the alpaca out of the tub and into the towel. He gentle dried him off and drained the tub. Kris than left the washroom, his alpaca in his hands. He was about to enter his room when Tao was spot rushing up to him.

    Tao peered at the stuffed toy than back up at Kris,"how is the stain gone?"

    Kris blinked but respond,"I gave Alpacaris a bath..."

    Tao's jaw dropped slightly, almost seeming like he wanted to cry; instead he walked away, his head down returning into the dining room. Kris's eyes followed Tao until he couldn't see him anymore and like any father would do, took Alpacaris to bed.