Beach Time With My Little Alpaca ( pt:2 )

My Little Alpaca

 

  • "Kris... Kris!" The camera man yelled approach the leader with his stuff animal tightly locked around his arm. 

    Kris's eyebrow rose taking his attention from pinching his alpacas nose to the camera man. "Ah, y-yes?" A faint smile laid against the leaders lips.

    The camera man eyes lite up as he took a step forward, adjusting his camera down so he could talk properly. "Yes~ Kris... the director told me he would be happy to get some shots of you and Ace being... friendly~"

    Kris's expression turned puzzling,"What do you mean by... friendly~?"

    The camera man nodded, of course Kris was unaware of the camera man's true intentions

    "Just be a father figure, maybe you could be kind enough to... take your shirt off and-" The camera was stopped by Kris's raised tone," I can't do that! You know..." Kris leaned in whispering,"my tattoo..."

    "Ah~ you can cover it up with a towel." The camera man finished with a thumbs up, adjusting his camera in the direction of Kris. 

    Kris eyes widened, but the idiot actually did it, although there was the towel firmly placed in his shoulder were his "tattoo" was. Still... idiot leader for life...

    The camera man's creepy grin was hidden from the high tech camera. Besides Kris was to focused on Ace as he began to hug him and play with the gentle creature in the water. He would give the stuff animal the occasional kiss. The camera man seem to receive chills down his spin every time Kris did something sensational, you could tell, because the camera would slightly shake.

    A few seconds later Tao came running by... "KRIS! W-WHY ARE YOU HALF ?"

    Kris stopped his fooling around to look at the maknae. "Hey Tao, and don't worry I have a towel on..."

    Tao eyes widen trying not to look,"b... b-but, n-n-s..."

    Kris chuckles as he patted Tao's head without hesitation,"just trying to have fun, okay?"

    "Yes, a love triangle..." the camera man muffled to himself, but Kris turned to look at him.

    "What did you say?" But the camera man nodded telling him he was just talking to himself, and Kris ignored it, turning back to the flustered maknae.

    Kris and Tao continued there conversation, while the camera was acting normal, but in reality he was inching closer until his leg extend meeting Tao's leg and lightly giving it shove. Without warning Tao tumbled forward into Kris. The camera sighed as Kris didn't fall backwards, but he was sorta happy to get a nice shot of Tao's face nuzzling Kris's chest, the alpaca mushed between two.

    "Tao are you okay?" Kris asked, his toned leaking how worried he was. Tao nodded picking himself up. 

    The commotion was so much nobody heard the director call cut for lunch. Until Chen ran over yelling at Kris,"AYE~ LETS EAT! 

    -------------
    Authors-Nim Notes:

    Hey Nana again, I wanted to apologize for the wait D: I was busy with school, you know how it is^^ But I hope you enjoyed some more Taoris, I know I do OwO but I wanna try adding in some Alpacaris even more^^ and Xiuhan since there my favorite OTP in EXO ^^ Stay tuned c: 

    Also don't hesitate to give me suggestion below on what should happen next, & NO! NO WITH ALPACARIS LOL!^^