Potty Training With My Little Alpaca

My Little Alpaca

 

"Hey... where did Kris gege run off to," Tao asked the other members who where still buckling down from the long day at practice.


Xiumin was the first to answer,"I'm not sure... he rushed out of here... he said he had "business" to attend to."

Tao nodded, before drinking a gulp of water down. 

It was a little bit later, before all the members finally reached the dorm. Although Kris wasn't with them, apparently the manger told them, Kris insisted on going home. The members were trying their best to get use to Kris's behavior. What they meant was, his behavior with his "son" the alpaca to be correct.

Tao was hoping when he returned to the dorm nothing weird would happen... he was wrong, when he turned the corner with the other members happily around him; he spotted Kris. Yes, the alpaca stuck to his lap. This time the alpaca was different...

Tao stared at the stuff animal for a second only then did he speak,"Is that a... diaper!?" Tao voice rose, as he walked up to Kris, rage was in his eyes as he furiously pointed at the creature.

Kris blinked as he held the animal closer to his chest,"it is... why do you ask?"

Tao eye twitched once again,"maybe... oh I don't know, he doesn't need one."

Kris gave a small laugh, because apparently Tao was the crazy one here. "It because he pee'd on the carpet... I haven't potty trained him yet. So its best he wears a diaper, just in c-" Tao stopped Kris form further talking with his hand covering Kris's mouth.

The other members couldn't help to start bursting into laughter. They laughed more when they noticed a small water stain next to the couch.

"Is that s-suppose... to be w-where he pee-e'd" Lay tried to say, as his chuckles covered over his words.

Kris's eyebrow furrowed,"don't make fun of Little Ace! He didn't mean to." Kris slumped back into the couch, crossing his arms and cuddling closer to the fluffy animal.

The members still burst into laughter, except Tao, who was most frustrated throughout the situation; he didn't think it was funny. 

"Ace?" Tao asked, angry still puzzling his face. 

"Ace, my son... I decided he needed a stage name like this, you know since he is a part of EXO now. Tao, say hello to our newest member!" Kris exclaimed holding him up, so Tao could get a better look.

Tao sighed,"I think... I'm going to-" Tao was cut off by the sound of Chen's voice from the side lines,"ace yourself outta here?" 

Tao gave an odd look to Chen, his "joke" wasn't funny at all. Though he was right in saying to leave, since Tao was now out of the room, away from Kris's obsession.

Chen finally calmed down along with the other members,"By the way, where did the stain come from?" Chen asked as he headed to sit next to the leader.

"I already told you, Ace made the stain..." Kris repeated to the members a bit of annoyance rung in his tone.

Luhan, Chen and Xiumin couldn't help to start laughing again, and well Lay, he was left with cleaning up the "pee" stain.