My Little Alpaca

My Little Alpaca

 

  • Like any other day Kris would leave there car to see the fans who would be busily buzzing around the others members and him. He would smile, wave, and sometimes add a little eye contact to the cameras. Just a bit teasing, but keeping his distance as well.

    This time when he stepped out he encountered a small little white alpaca. His eyes scanned the adorable creature. He wanted it and without hesitation grabbed the cute stuff animal. He gripped it closely to himself, and left the scene.

    He was steadily holding the alpaca with him, never letting it go. He wasn't sure if he liked Yixing deciding it was okay to pet his stuff animal. After all it was his, and Kris's eyes raged with jealously... but he couldn't let it show. This once he would let it slide.

    It was awhile before his alpaca and him stopped to sit at the gate. He smiled and for some reason as he was staring at his little child. He took it upon himself to remove his blue scarf and gentle wrap it around the alpaca. It seemed like the little guy was cold anyways. Kris's eyes smiled towards it, gentle petting it little black hat. Though something was missing... after a couple of seconds Kris removed his own glasses and placed it on the alpaca as well. Another smile crept to Kris's face.

    Kris leaned further in his chair waiting to be able to go onto the plane.

    It was a little bit, but he had finally settled into his spot on the plane. His alpaca still gentle attached into his lap and him doing usually things in his seat. He was nearly startled by the attendant who raced up to him.

    "Excuse me sir, but can you put your stuff animal in the carriers above." The attendant stated, and then thinking he would move it, she moved on; asking other if they wanted a drink.

    Kris didn't listen, he just held his alpaca tighter.

    Later when his alpaca was firmly on his lap he began to wiggle in his seat. He sighed but got up, it was unavoidable, he had to use the washroom. Getting up he placed the stuff animal back in his seat. He was about to walk away, but something felt off. He trailed back to his alpaca, and without a second though snapped the seat belt around him. Kris was content with himself as he left the alpaca alone and firmly secured into the seat.

    "Now I can go to the bathroom without worrying" He muttered to himself and hurried over to the washroom.

    A few minutes later he came back to meet with his alpaca again, he removed the seat belt and slid into his seat, placing the alpaca back into his lap.

    "There you go buddy." He stated in a gentle voice, snuggling up closer to the stuff animal.