Looking back on New Years Eve ( Special Chapter #3 )

My Little Alpaca

"Who's a cutey~, You are, bo bo bo, you are~ you are, hehe~." That's what Kris was blabbing on the couch about. His large hands snuggled close around the rim of the Alpaca's stuffed body. Along with his high pitched baby talk, are my ears bleed? Yes.

 
The rest of EXO were all packed into the living room along with Kris. 
 
Kyungsoo was looking through Suho's cookbooks, like it was adult magazine. He was so focused he didn't notice the chin that applied pressure to his shoulder. It took a minute before Kyungsoo realized it was Kai.
 
"Oh! Hello Kai~."
 
"Watcha do'in." 
 
"Reading this cookbook, did you need something?"
 
"I wanted to know why didn't like my gift?"
 
"Kai, it was a THONG! A PINK THONG! You think I need that?"
 
Kai was about to answer, but Kyungsoo caught on and covered his mouth.
 
"Wait, wait, d-don't answer that!"
 
Kai sighed shortly after. Then he ended up disappearing.
 
It wasn't till a couple of hours later, only a few more minutes till the next year that Kai show'd up. He carrying several bottles.
 
"What's that Kai?" Several of the members asked all at once.
 
"I~ got~ booze~" Kai sung to s, setting the bottles on the counter and opened the first one, swiftly chugging it down. He let out a light "ah~" after dropping the now empty bottle into the sink.
 
"No!" Suho preached, but it got ignored... like his usually chants of trying to manage his kids. He was use to it by now, so he quickly gave in and grabbed a bottle himself. He gulped it down, and ended up throwing the bottle into the sink, long with the bottle Kai had thrown.
 
"Omo~ Suho is good with a drink!" Kai stammered out, his tone clearly slurred from his sudden take in of alcohol.
 
"Hey! Aren't you the leader?" Chen asked, though Suho just laughed away, swing his arm around Chen and lightly poked his nose.
 
"May~ be~" Suho whispered in Chen's ear.
 
Chen shook his head, but Suho began to push a bottle into his face. Chen refused at first, but by the time it was the next year Chen was drunk of his . He took it upon himself to jump on the table and start to sing 'what is love' but it sounded more like a dying cat with his slurred speech.
 
"Iize~ loose mah mineed~."
 
It was only an hour later the entire group was drunk, except Kris who was still baby talking to Ace. He wouldn't have noticed, but something pink caught his eye and he looked up for a moment. 
 
His eyebrows rose as he realized Kai was running around with the pink thong he had bought Kyungsoo. His pale cheeks visibly exposed. 
 
"Woohoo~." Kyungsoo called out from on top of the love seat.
 
"Tell me what you want~ What you really, really want~." Kyungsoo later sang out to Kai.
 
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!" Baekhyun sang loudly after Kyungsoo.
 
"What the actual guys?" Kris stated.
 
"Your mom!" Tao yelled out, swinging his arms around like a monkey.
 
Kris shook his head as he carried Ace off you bed and came back to grip Kai's ear.
 
"Take those off!"
 
"Never, you just jealous!" Kai snapped back, waving his hands in front of his chest.
 
"No... I'm not..." 
 
"You know if Sehun wore these he would suffocate~! Aha!" Kai yelped out.
 
Sehun busted into laughter after Kai... "You, you funny... but seriously I'm huge." His eyebrows rose as he nudged Luhan. 
 
Kris roared his next words,"AYE! You drunk es! GO to sleep! MY CHILD IS SLEEPING!"
 
The members instantly became quiet, speechless from Kris's words. They could only nod, as they crawled on the floor.
 
Xiumin didn't though, he was crying on the bathroom floor throwing up, someone doesn't know how to take in their alcohol.
 
"God dammit, all of you heads drive me insane."
 
Auther-nim:
I'm so sorry for the wait, I was busy with exams and auditions ( I got the part :3 ), and life... what life? Kpop! Blame Kpop! Though I hope if you had a bad day, I hope this chapter cheers you up^^ & sorry for any spelling mistakes, I don't use microsoft so I might not catch everything :/