Those lyrics

I seriously love you.....

 

-Gongchan-

 

Bomi just looks at him with a face of annoyance. He just stares at her and smiles back, and she turns around as she says “Babo….psh.” Gongchan laughs a little inside and thought to himself. “Yeah this girl is still pretty cute, going to be fun messing with her.”

 

Later class is released for lunch, he grabs his wallet and walks towards the door. Bomi pushes past him and darts to the cafeteria. He follows her, smiling matching his footsteps to hers. She turns around to glare at him again.

 

“Wae!”she says suddenly. Gongchan sees the cafeteria and he walks passed her mimicking her walking style, making sure she sees. “Yah!” she yells behind him. “Geez this is too easy” he laughs to himself again. Grabbing his food he finds a table and sits. Ten minutes pass Gongchan taking a bite into his apple; he hears a commotion and looks to see that Bomi happens to be scolding another guy. He doesn’t move but just listens to what they were saying.

 

“Yah! You need to have more manners! If you drop trash on the floor you need to pick it up!” She yells.

 

“Hey it’s not my problem alright?! “ The guy walks away.

 

“What is she doing now?” Gongchan stares at Bomi and sees that she is rolling up her sleeves, and then she charges at the guy who walked away. She jumps on his back and puts him in a head lock. “YAH! “he yells. She then grabs a hold of his ear and walks him back to his dropped milk carton. “Hey that hurts let me go!” He protests.  Bomi then responded,” You know I have dealt with one too many babos like you today! I’m being easy on you. Now pick up your trash. “She pulls his ear down more and he yells again. The people watching start to laugh, then he does what she asks and picks it up. She then releases him and smacks her hand together as if she had dirt on them, then places them on her waist. “You see that wasn’t so hard alright? Now let’s all be more humane and clean up after ourselves from now on.” She smiles.

 

The guy then says” No wonder guys don’t want you; you’re just a guy like the rest of us.” Most people gasped and chuckled a bit. “YAH! Who do you think you are saying that?” she yells. He responds” It’s true no guy wants you as a girlfriend.”

 

Gongchan then gets up and walks over to them. Makes his way through the small circle of people they made around Bomi and the other male. And then Gongchan puts his arm over Bomi’s shoulders and looks at the boy. “Hey you know you should be so rude to pretty girls. Especially like this one here in particular.” Gongchan says smiling. Bomi looks at him with a shocked redden face and tries to break away from his arm. But he pulls her even closer.” Isn’t that right cutie?” He stares in Bomi’s eyes. Gongchan then feels a sharp pain to his foot. Realizing that Bomi had stomped on his left foot he lets go of her. “YAH! What is your problem?!” he reaches over to his foot.

 

The crowd starts to laugh then walks away, the bell rings at the same time. Bomi bends over and looks at him,” Listen, I don’t need your help. So don’t do that again or I’ll make your life like hell here!” Gongchan snorts, “Wow this girl really?” He then stands up quickly and grabs Bomi close by the waist looks at her again. “I don’t know, seems like you liked it a minute ago” He leans in closer towards her face.

 

-Bomi-

 

She feels her face getting red, “LET GO!” she yells. Bomi then breaks free and quickly rushes to class. Sitting down and opening her textbook as if she starting to study. She looks up and sees Gongchan walk in, making eye contact he smiles. She gives another one of her famous glares and looks back down into her textbook. Class begins again.

 

~classes are over~

 

Bomi walks towards the main street, heading for home. Waiting for the walking signal to turn on, she pulls out her mp3 player and presses play. Expecting to hear the rest of Saturday Afternoon by Raspberry Field, she hears an unfamiliar voice. She then looks down to see an untitled track name, realizing it’s not her music player.  She continues to listen in on this soft beat.

 

mianhae deo jalhalge (deo jalhalge naega deo jalhalge Hey~ yeah) mianhae hwa pureojwo naega da jalmotaesseo

 

She listens but sees the walking signal has changed. She starts to walk forward but gets held back by her backpack and sees Gongchan hanging onto it. He then grabs the earphones out of her ears and takes the mp3 player quickly from her. Without a word, gives hers back and walks away quickly. Bomi just stands there watching him walk away, trying to figure out what was his problem. “Wae? Could at least said something instead of just taking control like that, acting all high and mighty. Who does he think he is?” She then proceeds to walk home.

 

After a few hours Bomi is in bed and lays there. Grabbing her mp3 player to listen to some music before she sleeps. She then remembers that untitled track and sings that one line to herself again. It repeats constantly in her mind and she finds herself to liking the song so much even though she didn’t listen to the whole song. “I wonder who sings that, it’s really catchy.” She then grabs her cell and tries to search the web using those lyrics she remembers. But nothing pops up. “Aish stupid phone!” she places it back on her dresser. Lies back down and to think again, “I really like that song, I wonder if it would be too much to ask him who sang it? “She remembers his close contact with her earlier at lunch. “Ugh who am I kidding It’s his mp3 player. He probably would be a babo about it if I asked.”

 

Bomi then drifts off into her sleep, after spending some time repeating those lyrics.