First Meeting

I seriously love you.....

 

-Bomi-

BUZZ! –Alarm goes off-

Bomi wakes to a very evil alarm that torments her every morning at 7 a.m. sharp! “Aishhh, I was dreaming so peacefully!” She smacks the alarm button, and then goes into the bathroom to wash up. Then quickly getting dressed for another day at school, Bomi walks into her kitchen to grab a muffin. Looking at the clock 7:35, “oh goodness, must hurry.” She says to herself. She then bites into her muffin and holding it in to grab her book bag. And out the door she goes, quickly running down her street to get to the first intersection nearest to cross over. Taking bites of her muffin as she runs down. Waiting for the signal to cross, she then pulls out her mp3 player. Starting off her day is Hyuna’s new single Green Apple. Bomi closes her eyes and smiles, day dreaming already that she will find her own love soon. She quietly sings but then mouths the lyrics and finishes what’s left of her blueberry muffin.  

-          At this same moment    -

-Gongchan-

First day of school in a new town, Gongchan nervous as ever makes his way to the busy street. Gongchan happens to be training in a new rookie group and being a trainee he had to move into Seoul to live closer to the company. So off he walks and gets lost being a new city. “I could’ve sworn that manager told me to take this street then turn left.” He looks around hoping to see someone with a similar uniform. Then he sees a girl run past him with something in . He then realizes she’s wearing the same school uniform colors as him. Quietly he follows her and keeps a 4 feet distance between them. He watches her, seeing her rummaging through her bag to pull out a mp3 player. He has a similar one to hers. She then puts the earphones in her ears and smiles. For some reason, he can’t help but to smile as well but he composes himself. He looks away but hears her talk so he finds himself looking again.

“Johahae dugeundugeun pussagwacheoreom. Oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Hoksina arado da nungama jullae?” She says, but then bites into her muffin and blissfully mouths along to whatever she is singing. (She says “I like you, thump thump, like a green apple. Ooh ooh ooh ooh, even if you know can you close your eyes?”)

He then smiles again and thinks “Yeah, this girl is cute.” Then he pulls out his mp3 player out as well and presses play on shuffle.

-Bomi-

            Signal changes and she darts across the street. Slipping between people, 5 more minutes pass she finally makes it onto school grounds. Only 10 minutes to spare for classes to begin, Bomi stops suddenly for her to place her mp3 in her bag. But suddenly she gets bumped into and drops her mp3 player instead. Turning around quickly she faces the guy and says”Aish! Watch where you’re walking!”

“Mianhe” the guy says.

Bomi stares at him.” Well, aren’t you going to pick this up for me?” Crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

“…What? Shouldn’t you do at least the same?” He says as she looks at the ground to see not one but two mp3 players are on the floor.

“Well you bumped into me, only gives you the more reason to pick mine up first. Hurry I don’t have all day! “Bomi says as she places her hands on her waist instead. “Who does this guy think he is? It’s his fault both them on the floor” She says to herself. Which he can hear her as well he lets out a gasp, “What? I can hear you wow I can’t believe this girl. Are all girls here rude like you?”

“What? Me rude? I think I was being nice to someone who has bumped into me first. I don’t care if you are good looking either. Doesn’t mean I should make you more important than I am, when in this case you bumped into me and you need to pick my things up.” Bomi responds.

He then lets out a laugh then walks over to pick up both mp3 players and hands it to her. “Here you go your highness.”

-Bells ring-

“AISH!” –she grabs the mp3 player “Look now I’m late! Thank you so much! “She says sarcastically.

Bomi then runs off to her class. “Jeez, wasted my precious time! I hope I don’t see him anymore.”

She makes it to her class and seats herself quietly but quickly at the same time. There’s a knock on the classroom door. It’s the same guy from earlier, so he walks to talk to the teacher. Bomi then lets out a sigh and leans back and prays he’s not in her class too.

Teacher then speaks out” Oh well class it seems we have a new student. His name is Gong Chan Shik, let’s treat him well. You can take the seat behind Yoon Bomi, she’s the one slouching in the back”

Bomi looks forwards and straightens herself up and smiles at the teacher but glares at him.

Gongchan takes the seat behind her and smiles as he pokes her shoulder with his pencil.

She turns around to look at him giving him another glare. He then says sarcastically” Well then, looks like I’m going to have fun from here on out right? I’m Gongchan, you’re number one fan.”