Disbelief

I seriously love you.....

 

-Bomi-

Monday morning and Bomi wakes up before her alarm goes off. She lays in her bed for another minute to reminisce over the text conversation she had last night. She smiles brightly and decides to text him  a morning message.

“Morning! I hope you slept well last night. Let’s make today a good one alright? See you later babo.”

Clicking send she then gets up and washes up. “All fresh and clean.” Bomi said to herself. Then makes way towards the kitchen. Namjoo is up as well, she then looks at Bomi and smiles. “Ohhh unnie, did you have a good time last night?” Bomi just shrugged and grabbed an apple to eat. “You must have, look at you. All glowing.” Bomi just stayed quiet and smiled. “Well unnie I need to talk to you about lastnight. I have something interesting to tell you.”Namjoo smiles. Bomi nodded then said.“Namjoo, I’m going to head out now. Don’t forget to lock up if you leave the house.” Namjoo gave her an aegyo face as she waved her hand. “Alright unnie, make sure you have everything with you.” Bomi then remembered her phone, she rushed to get it and check if he responded. “hmm no messages.” Bomi brushes it away and just assumes he might be waiting for her at school already. So off she goes to school, standing by the street to cross. She listens to his mp3 player but looks around for him. Checking her phone again and nothing from him still. Why hasn’t he responded? Aish Bomi calm down. We’re not turning into an obsessive girlfriend. Oh…girlfriend. Bomi smiles at the word. Walking signal is a go, she runs this time instead of her power walking.

Moments later she’s on campus grounds. A group of girls are crowded close to the gates. Fangirling over something, Bomi walks past them putting his..hers mp3 player in her bag as she rolls her eyes. She can hear something about nana fan club? Aish saesang fans in the making. She goes to class to hopefully see Gongchan. Walking into a semi empty room, his seat is empty. Bomi’s smile dropped. She sighs and quietly walks to her seat. Where is he?

Cautiously watching the door, not even realized 15 minutes passed by. The bell rings breaking her focus on the door. She’s looks down at her desk, and the class begins. For once, she’s not paying attention to the teacher either. Which felt like forever lunch break came. Bomi sighs as she gets up and walks to the cafeteria slowly. Someone bumps into her, its Jae Hee but she’s with two other girls. “Hey watch where you’re going huh?” Bomi’s temper came out. Jae Hee looks at her and rolls her eyes. “That’s her. The one that should know her place.” Jae Hee says to them. “Oh really? Should we tell her now?” One girl with short brown hair says walking towards Bomi. Jae Hee holds onto her arm, “Not now, there will be a better place for this. “ They all smile and laugh as they walk away. “Hey what the hell are you talking about? Know my place? KNOW YOUR PLACE! “ Bomi yells behind them. These girls what are they on about. What did I do? They bumped into me. Bomi irritated she stomps to the cafeteria and eats as the lunch hour comes to an end.

After school, Bomi walks out the entrance of the school campus and sees a group of girls with Jae Hee waiting. Jae Hee takes notice of Bomi and walks to her as they all follow. They stop in Bomi’s way all giving dirty looks at her. Bomi’s immediate reaction of defense and anger let out. “Yah, get out of my way! And what kind of looks are these huh? Is that what you give all your seniors? Know you’re place.” Bomi then walks forward but they continue to step in her way and circle around her. Jae Hee who happens to be in front of her speaks out .”Look Banas, here is the girl who thinks she can talk to whoever she can. Why don’t we teach her a lesson?” She slaps Bomi, the girls all begin to laugh. Bomi turns her head slowly and stares at Jae Hee with dead look. Jae Hee raises her hand again to slap Bomi but Bomi grabs her hand swiftly then twists her arm behind her back. “YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO HIT ME? HUH? APOLOGIZE.” Jae Hee yells out in pain. Then Bomi pushes her to the floor and looks at the crowd around her. “Who’s next huh? Which “BANA” wants some of Bomi?” Bomi has her arms raised out by her sides but the girls stay silent. Jae Hee gets back up again. “Hey! Girls get her! She’s obviously not fit for our boys.“ The girl with short brown hair steps forward and pushes Bomi. Bomi then pushes her back but Jae Hee grabs onto from behind only to have the other girl punch Bomi in the stomach. Bomi couldn’t believe they were actually trying to beat her up. Bomi then somehow frees herself from Jae Hee’s grasps and throws her into the other girl. The crowd of girls seem to walk away slowly. Scared obviously ,”This girl is not human.”  “Let’s get out of here.” They take off. Bomi then looks at Jae Hee and her friend.”You girls should take their advice.” Bomi walks towards them, and says ,”I’m not human. You better walk away now since I’m feeling so generous.” They both ran off, Bomi laughs as she dusts herself off. Stupid girls. What the hell are they talking about anyways? What boys?

As Bomi made it home Namjoo rushes to her and pulls her to their living room. “Unnie you have to look at this. This is crazy!” Bomi confused follows her sister like she even had a choice to begin with. She notices her shirt was wet. “What’s on your shirt?” “I spat out my lemonade. HURRY LET’S GO.” Bomi sits down and looks at the tv while Namjoo raises the volume. It’s the mnet channel. They are talking about rookies of the week. “What is this? Another kpop group you like?”

“Unnie I think you’d like them too.”

She focuses on the tv again and sees what Namjoo was talking about. “Here is the next idol group. B1A4, with five members. They have released their debut album with the title track O.K. The members name are Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan, CNU, and Sandeul.” Bomi scoots forward to the tv and sees him. He’s a member of a kpop idol group?

“Let’s take a listen of their title track shall we?” The host says. And plays the same song she fell in love with on his mp3 player. “Unnie can’t you believe it? He is in a rookie group! This almost tops my news I had to tell you about lastnight.”

~Ping~ Bomi has a text message and sees it’s from him.

“Hey sorry I couldn’t make it to school today. Did I miss anything?”

Bomi then presses the call button while walking towards her room.

“Hello”

“Hey, babo.”

“How are you?”

“In disbelief”

“Why’s that?”

“Babo, I know.”

“Oh yeah that, yeah sort of slipped my mind.”

“Seems like you won’t be around for awhile huh?”

“Yeah…I have to go soon.”

“Is this why you wanted a date?”

“Yeah...”

“what are we going to do now?” 

“Bomi.”

“What about us Gongchan?” she knows usually music companies normally don't allow their idols to date.

“I still want it. But…”

“But it’s not going to be easy…” at this moment Bomi begins to tear up. Not even two days and she feels like she’s actually going to lose the first guy she likes…loves. Loves. She places her hand on her chest but keeps her voice steady. “Is this going to end?”

“No.”

Bomi was getting prepared for the worst but surprisingly he did the opposite.

“Bomi, I don’t want to lose this, Just be patient with me, My future is going to be busy, but all I want is you to be patient. We are not over. Remember this every night okay? Don’t worry I will come by to see you soon.”

Oh..okay.” Bomi smiles.

“I will text you later okay? I have to go now. Saranghae” the call ends.

Bomi stands still and smiles. He still wants this. Despite the rules and what’s to come.

~Ping~

“See you later tonight, I have time. And you better have time too.”

Tonight.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates everyone! I'm currently out of town helping out my grandmother. and her internet is wayyy sloww! I'll just have this chapter up for now. Tomorrow since i'll be going hom i'll have 2 more chapters for you all! <3

Enjoy!