What's going on?

I seriously love you.....

 

-Bomi-

A 20 hour flight later. Bomi and Namjoo finally make it to San Diego, California. Their uncle showed them to their room where they will reside for a couple of months or so. Bomi paced around her new home. Looking at every corner, still trying to get herself used to the idea this is where she has to be. She looks at her phone and scans over the past text messages she shared with him. She wishes she can call him but her cell is out of service here. "Looks like I need a new phone." she murmurs. She blows a raspberry then begins to unpack her things in her new home. 

Which seemed like hours later, Bomi was now on the floor. Sorting out her clothes to be put into their new home.Namjoo pokes her head through her door. "Unnie, Uncle is taking us to get our phones and other knick knacks that we need in a few." Bomi looks in her direction and smiles. "Hmm." she nods. She stands up, smoothing out her shirt and picks at invisible lint. Namjoo raises her eyebrow at her. Bomi can feel her sister knows she's faking her mood. Opening the door wider, Bomi puts her arm out signaling Namjoo to walk first. 

After getting all the necessities, Bomi plops herself onto the couch. Fiddling with her new phone, she decides to send him a text.

Hey, it's Bomi. In a new house with a new phone. I'm seriously tired right now. It's already 10 p.m. here. I'm about to head for bed, time to get used to the time here. I hope everything is well with you. Talk to you soon. <3

*Send*

Bomi stretches out and before she knows it she drifts into a sleep. 

Suddenly waking up to her phone ringing, Bomi falls off the couch. "Aish!" She grabs it quickly and tries to focus her eyes on the lttle bright screen. It's from him. 

"Hello"

"Bomi! Wow finally I can hear your voice again. How are you? Did I wake you? Oh I know I did, i'm sorry it's just I just seen your text and i've wanted to talk to you as soon as possible."

"I'm alright, I fallen asleep on the couch. it's good you woke me up so I can actually sleep in my bed. How are things with you?"

"I'm missing you." Bomi felt her heart beat as soon as he said those word.

"I'm missing you too."

The call falls silent for a brief moment. Bomi wanted to keep saying things but no words came out of . Her eyes soon prickled with water. It hits her again she won't be able to see him like she used too.

"Yah, don't cry."

"I'm not crying. I just..yawned."

 "Yeah right. Well today I have to get ready to perform at Musiccore we are goin-" He cuts off. Bomi hears Baro in the background, telling Gongchan they have to go now. 

"Okay Hyung. Bomi, I have to go." 

"I know. I understand. Work hard Babo." She can hear him smile. 

"I will. I love you." 

"I love you too." Soon after she says it he hangs up.

Bomi still sits there holding her phone up to her ear. Wishing he didn't leave so soon. Bringing her phone down, she looks at the time. Only five minutes the conversation lasted and it's 1 a.m. She gets up from the floor, washes up, and heads to bed.

-Gongchan-

After the rehearsal, the members were in the midst of cooling off. Gongchan and Baro in front of a fan, trying to make the sweat fly off. He then secretly pulls out his phone hoping to find a text from her. Baro peeks over his shoulder and sees the rebel maknae's actions. "Aish, Channie. You know we can't check our phones right now." 

Gongchan turns to puts his finger to his mouth."Shhh." Baro looks at him and laughs. "Alright, I'll be your lookout." 

Nothing. Not a text from her since the phone call from earlier. Gongchan exhales as he puts his phone away. After their ten minute break, the members had to get back on stage for the recording. The young men greet the audience with their introduction. Gongchan bows, but he looks up to see the group of girls at the front of the barracade. One of them was Jae Hee. She was screaming his name, Gongchan held back a face of disgust. And he knows they will have a meet and greet with fans after the recording. Gongchan leaned over to Jinyoung and whispered into the leader's ear as he waved. "Hyung, that girl in the middle screaming my name. Protect me from her." Jinyoung looked at his maknae and patted his head. "Alright Channie." The young men then went to their positions and begin their recording.

The members finished the recording with ease. Grabbing their belongings they head towards the front of the building to meet their fans. Gongchan knows he will see Jae Hee there. He can't act rude for his image in front of others so he has to hold back. Gongchan follows behind s counting the steps they take to the benches where at least 15 girls are waiting. They introduce themselves once more and all the fans squeal with happiness. 

The young men take times to answer some requests asked by the fans. They give their thanks to them in response. Gongchan then notices Jae Hee smiling. He gave a stiff smile back and waved towards the fans. Something about her smile gave him an off feeling. He then shrugged it off and spent the ten minutes not looking in her direction. 

Stepping in their van, Gongchan lays his head back and sighs. He pulls out his phone again to send Bomi a text. 

I'm not sure what time it is there. But I just finished recording and the fan greet. I saw Jae Hee there. Blech! I wanted to say I miss you. 

Pushing send, Gongchan shoves his phone in his pocket and pulls out her mp3 player. He smiles as he hears her love music. He can picture when he first laid eyes on her singing along, smiling brightly. He looks to see what's playing. It's English, he can hardly pronounce the name but it's a man with a guitar singing. Hey there Delilah - Plain White T's scrolls across the mp3 screen. Having the mellow sound, he taps his finger on his lap along with the music. 

Arriving at the dorms, Gongchan makes his way to take a shower. He hums the song he heard earlier, "ohing" in the shower. Baro lets himself in while he's showering. "Channie, I gots to pee man.  I can't hold it in while you are taking a shower." Gongchan laughs," Alright hyung." Then resumes back to humming the song. After a few seconds later, Baro finishes his business but doesn't leave. "Yah, hyung hurry and get out." 

"Channie, you got it bad for her." Then Baro leaves.

Gongchan lets the water fall on him and silently agrees with his hyung. He does have it bad for her, and he never thought it would happen so fast. He lets himself drown in his thoughts when he gets interrupted by the burning sensation in his eyes. He forgot he still had shampoo in his hair.

Leaving the shower, Gongchan decides to look up the song online he heard.

 

 

Watching the video, he gets an idea. To sing this to Bomi when he sees her. Gongchan decides to try to sing along. It seemed simple enough doing so. "Yah Channie, your english ." Sandeul shouts from the bedroom. Gongchan ignores him and tries to perfect this song. Replaying the video 6 more times, Gongchan gets exhausted. He throws himself ontop on his bunk, he checks his phone again for any signs of her response. Nothing new, he rolls over and hums the song till he passes out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello my lovely subbies. I apologize for not updating for the longest time. School and life got in the way. Please don't be upset with me >.< I'm on vacation now so I give you this chapter. I hope you do enjoy. I decided to take this story a turn by giving it more of Gongchan's  pov now. So probably the next few chapters will have little of Bomi's pov.