What do you want to do?

I seriously love you.....

 

 

-Bomi-

“Don’t worry, she’ll be fine and ready to leave soon. Just if you want to be sure have her rest here for a day or two and she can go home. All she has was just minor bruising and scratches, she just went into shock which made her faint. I’m guessing she never endured such physical attacks. Nevertheless she will be fine, just make sure she takes it easy.” The Doctor says. Nodding and thanking the doctor, he then turns to leave the room. As soon as he leaves Bomi gets a sign of relief, looking up and thanking her dad for watching over them. What should I do now? I can’t let this happen anymore. Discreetly she leaves the room to get something to drink, feeling the thirst after a good couple of hours in the hospital. At the vending machine, she makes her selection and takes a seat. What time is it? Observing the empty break room to find a clock. “Wow, it’s only 11 pm?” Bomi takes a sip of water. She remembers what caused this, her sister is in the hospital because she’s dating Gongchan. Why does it have to be so hard to date an idol? How could they attack my sister? It was fine when it was me. How did I end up this way? I have gotten weak. How can I make this better? Contemplating over what to do, all reasoning leads to one thing Bomi didn’t want to happen. Feeling her eyes water, then one tear after another starts trickling down her cheeks. Bomi’s only solution is to end things with him, but the thought brought a pain in her chest. For once, she felt happy enough to be with someone. He easily wedged himself in her heart within a week. A damn week that all it took for him to make me fall for him. “My babo..” she wipes her face with the back of her hand and takes another sip. Knowing he’s busy with his schedule, she felt it be better she just talk to him about it when he gets free time. After a few minutes passed, Bomi walks back to Namjoo’s room. Laying herself across the sofa in the room, she finally manages to get her eyes to shut and fall asleep.

-Gongchan-

Next morning.

A day off is just what Gongchan needed, he wanted to spend it with Bomi no matter what. Shortly after arriving at the dormitory, he quickly dressed up and told s he’ll be heading out. No other words needed cause they all figured he’d be going to see his lovely lady. He rushes down the streets, just the thought of seeing Bomi gave him an adrenaline rush.

Moments later he arrives at her house, but something in his stomach gave him an off feeling. He walks forward and sees scattered rice all over her porch. He hears noise coming from the side of her house, he quickly runs over to see. Jae Hee, with another girl, seem to be writing along the walls of Bomi’s house. “YAH! What the hell are you doing?!” he yells at her. Jae hee scared dropped her marker and smiles nervously. “Oh hi Gongchan oppa.” She squeaks. He notices what the writing says, “You’re going to cry soon . Better leave him soon.” Disgusted seeing what she wrote he walks towards Jae Hee and her friend. Jae Hee begins steps back slowly, “Don’t you dare move.” Gongchan says coldly. Jae Hee remains still while her friend runs off. With her back against the wall, Gongchan leans over her and finally speaks out with a harsh tone. “What the hell have you done to her house? What is the meaning with this disgusting display on this wall?”  She stays silent. “I swear to god Jae Hee, if you were the one who started messing with Bomi I will make your life miserable.” Jae Hee grabs onto his neck and tries to kiss him. He shoves her off quickly. “WHAT THE HELL? JAE HEE ARE YOU INSANE? “ She gets up and smiles brushing herself off. “Oh oppa, I didn’t do anything wrong, we just took some matters into our own hands for your sake.”

“The hell? My own sake?! What did you do! “He grabs her arm hard. But for some reason she just laughs, what the hell is wrong with this girl? “Oh oppa, we just showed her what we are capable of. Thankfully her sister was such a good volunteer. Now she’s at the hospital, serves her right.” With a wicked evil smile. “WHAT? Christ! You’ve gone mad!” He shoves her away from his grip and runs towards the nearest hospital. What the hell did just happen. Oh god, Bomi. He tries to call Bomi but the calls forwarded to voicemail. Crap. A cab ride later, Gongchan walks into the hospital he thinks she’s at. Walking towards the front desk, nervously asking for Yoon Bomi’s sister Namjoo. The nurse types some wording into her computer, a couple of clicks then nods and smiles pointing the direction towards her room. Without a breath wasted he rushes to the door to Namjoos’ room. He can see through the window, Bomi is asleep on the small sofa. He looks to see Namjoo, she’s awake and sees him too. She motions him to come inside but quietly. Slowly making his way into her room, he tip toes towards Namjoo. He then notices the small cut on her lip and bruising along her arms. Whispering, “Oh god, Namjoo are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine oppa, I’m just a little beat up at the moment hehe.” She smiles. “Sorry that I’m making you be quiet, unnie has been worrying over me like crazy that she hardly got any rest.”

“What happened? Wait no..I’m sorry. I know who did this. It’s my fault.”

“No, no don’t be. Fans just want to protect their idols. I’m still breathing, and I’m sure unnie won’t let this happen again.” Namjoo smiles again. Gongchan turns to look at her sleeping on the sofa. “Excuse me Namjoo.”

He walks towards Bomi, kneels next to her. He watches her sleep, lightly brushing her hair out of her face. Placing each strand of hair behind her ear. She looks exhausted, hell even her eyes are puffy. She’s probably been crying. He leans in and kisses her eyelids softly. Bomi stirs and slowly opens both eyes. “Oh! Gongchan. What are you doing here?” she sits up rubbing her eyes.

“I was worried, I found out what happened. Can we talk outside for a bit?” she nods. “Namjoo I’ll be back alright? Do you need anything?” Namjoo waves and shakes her head. Gongchan offers her his hand but she ignores it and walks outside. Okay.. Following her closely behind, they enter a patio for patients that want fresh air. The sun is surprisingly warm today for it being winter already. Bomi takes a seat on a bench and she stares at the scenery. She hasn’t looked at him in the eyes yet. Something’s wrong. “Bomi, why did you hide what was happening?” He reaches for her hand but she moves it. “Gongchan I said it was no big deal.” She’s trying to brush it off or something, don’t do this now.

“No big deal? Look what’s happened, Namjoo is in the hospital.I could’ve hel-”

“Look I don’t need your help.” She finally looks at me but it’s not her.

“What?”

“Gongchan I let my guard down, It’s my fault she’s in here.”

“No it isn’t it’s my fault.”

“Shut up. It’s not. I didn’t fight back for once. People being rude, I usually don’t let things like rudeness go. But I did this time. I let those demons have a break. I didn’t feel like fighting. Now look where it has got me.” She opens her arms wide then rubs her temples.

“Bomi, you don’t have to be in this alone you know. I told you I’m here for you too. They will all know its best not to mess with you or Namjoo.”

“Gongchan no matter what we do, nothing will change. Don’t you see that? I scanned over and over again every idea I had and only one solution pops into my mind.” Her tone sounds stern..and nervous. Why is she being like this?

“What do you want to do then?"

“We need to end. This..”

-Bomi-

I said it. I said it…his face, oh god.

“Wh..what? Why?” Hurry and end this, waterworks are coming in fast.

“Gongchan, I don’t need your help. I was fine before and right now is not fine at all. Let’s just go back before we met each other.  I appreciate you stopping by to check on me and Namjoo. I’ll bring your mp3 player back soon alright? I’ll talk to you some other time.”  Gongchan grabs her hand as she stands up to walk away.

“Why are you being like this?” He says with a soft quiet voice. Don’t look at him.

“I don’t need a boyfriend, just makes me look weak. Plus you’ll be fine living the idol life.” Bomi yanks her hand from his grip and walks away. She feels her tears already pouring down her cheek. Don’t look back, don’t look back.

She makes back to Namjoo’s room. Wiping her tears away, she pulls herself together and pretends to be fine. Namjoo is asleep though, thank god. Bomi sits down, and starts to sing softly as she stares at the floor. Her mind filling up of nothing but the memories she had with Gongchan, the short but sweet memories. Knowing this was going to be hard for her, she couldn't help but tear up again. I cry, I cry…

__________________________________________________________________________

I'm freaking sleepy x.x it's like 4:50 am here? 

anyways hoped you liked this chapter x.x might need to re-proofread this again lol

night night <3