Babo

I seriously love you.....

 

 

-Gongchan-

Sunday morning, Gongchan is with s at the practice room. Dancing away to their debut song which is called O.K. shortly gets interrupted by their manager. “Guys we see that you all are ready for debuting soon. Turns out your album will be released tomorrow and we will be heading to WM Entertainment for rehearsals there. Since the mv will be released a day later, it’s time to get ready to be on music bank and such. Congrats guys, you’re about to make a name for yourself. Have the rest of the day off. We have a big day tomorrow.”

All of the members hug each other with happiness; Gongchan himself couldn’t believe it’s happening. Baro nudges Gongchan, “we did it! All those years’ worth it right? “He says smiling. Gongchan smiles back, “Hyung, I’m really happy. We must celebrate!” Baro poked his cheek. “Aigoo, Channie do you not realize something? You won’t be able to see miss mp3 player for a while.” Gongchan stays silent and sees the truth. Baro is right; once he debuts their schedule is going to be a lot different. He probably won’t be there for when their project is due. But why are these thoughts going around in his head about her? He sighs and remembers her face when she talks about something she loves. She looks even brighter than before. Actually a true beautiful girl, and he knows he likes her now. “Channie, you should get washed up and go see her. Don’t worry I won’t tell Hyung(manager)” Baro says bringing him back from his little thought conversation. “Okay, hyung I’ll be back later!” Gongchan says as he’s already walking towards the door. Baro sings back in a nasal tone waving bye which make Gongchan laugh. “OK girl ijebuteo nikkeoya I love you”

After a quick shower, it’s almost 8:30 a.m. Gongchan is feeling exhausted but doesn’t let it get in the way. He has a plan to go see her and just one day show her his feelings. Hopefully she doesn’t act too angry he thinks. Double checking his attire in the mirror, he’s already out the door heading to Bomi’s house. He listens to her mp3 player, which is playing Green Apple by Hyuna. The same song she was singing when he first seen her. A few minutes pass and he’s at her house. “I wonder if she’s awake?” He walks to her house and sees Namjoo taking out the trash. Gongchan takes off the mp3 player shoves it in his pocket, then quickly goes to her and grabs the trash bags from her. “Hello Namjoo, I’ll help.” He smiles. Namjoo a little surprised and smiles brightly thanking him. “Oppa, what brings you here today so early in the morning? And thank you so much. It was tiresome cleaning up after some rascal that egged our house last night.” She leads him to the dumpster, and he throws them away. “Someone egged your house lastnight?” he asked. “Yes oppa, unnie heard bangs against our house but that person got away. So Unnie and I spent some time cleaning it off.” Namjoo says. Finally back to her house Namjoo turns to Gongchan and puts her hands on her waist. Just like Bomi he thought. But before he can think anymore of her, Namjoo says ,”Oppa is here to see unnie right?“ Gongchan smiles and nods his head. “A date?” She asks again. Gongchan again nods. “I knew it! Come in, I’ll go get her dressed. She’s still sleeping away like always.” Gongchan waits in the living room, getting a little nervous he shakes his knee but then wonders what she would look like sleeping. He then goes to Bomi’s door and opens it fast. Bomi is on her bed, wearing a floral pink pajamas. Her hair is messy but it looks so cute on her he thinks to himself. But Bomi screams and throws her pillow at him. Gongchan’s quick reflexes make him close the door fast.  He waits back in the living room chuckling to himself. Namjoo comes back laughing still holding onto her stomach. “Oppa, that was so funny. Did you see her face? “ Gongchan laughs along with her. “It was priceless.”

A few minutes pass and Bomi comes in wearing a white long sleeved shirt, with a floral printed dress over it. She’s really beautiful. He then walks to her and asks her to go on a date. Her face frozen she just stares at him.

-Bomi-

“A…date?” Bomi then pulls out her ponytail letting her hair fall and looks back at him. “Is this a joke? What’s the need for a date?” He keeps his eyes leveled with hers and says with a serious face. “I’m not joking around, let’s just have one for once alright?” Bomi then crosses her arms and looks away. “No, I can’t.” Namjoo makes a loud step into the living room. “Yes she can! Turns out I will be heading to a concert. BTOB. Love those guys. So unnie no need to worry about me, I’m going with Chorong. So oppa make sure unnie has a good time!” Namjoo says and hugs Bomi then walks out the door. Bomi amazed her sister bailed on her like this just to make her go on a date. She turns to look at Gongchan who’s trying to make aegyo faces at her. “Fine, let’s go since I have nothing else to do.” Bomi and him head out the door. “Alright let’s go, I have a place in mind we can visit.” Gongchan leads away. She looks at him with an annoyed face but follows anyways. Where is this guy taking me?

 They get on a bus and head to Myeong-dong district. Crowds of people fill the sidewalks , Bomi tries to keep up with him. Gongchan stops , grabs her hand and then proceeds to walk forward. Bomi feels her cheeks flush but doesn’t resist him holding her hand this time. He then walks into a store that’s filled with music from old records to cds. Bomi looks around, and sees from the famous Beatles to Shinee’s new album. Bomi walks forward to the foreign rack pulling Gongchan with her. “Look here’s Minmi. And the Beatles, oh and look even Audrey Hepburn sings. “Bomi felt lost in the piles of music. She was fascinated with every single artist. And showed Gongchan each one she loved. Gongchan even danced along with her. Bomi haven’t felt this happy in a long time. Gongchan then pulls her to a table to sit, he faces her and lets out a sigh. She feels like something is different now. Like he’s about to lay bad news on her. “Gongchan, what’s wrong?”. He looks down, “I think you’re going have to present the project on your own.” Bomi laughs, and says “is that all? Look it’s no biggy. I can see you’re making it up to me right now. What you can do next is buy me a CD and I’ll get us an A.” He smiles at her and nods. “Alright, sounds good. But can I ask for a favor?” She looks at him. What is really wrong? Something is really off right now. “Yeah?” He lets out another sigh and asks, “Mind taking a selca with me?” Bomi presses her lips together then lets them smile. “Okay, but I get to keep your mp3 player.” Gongchan nods his head, takes off his hat and walks next to her. Bomi gets up and poses with him. Snap goes the phone. Bomi smiles and says, “Babo, give me your phone. I think it’s time we have each other’s numbers now since we taken selcas together.” She grabs it and sets the picture as his background then puts her number in his contacts. He also does the same but places his name as Babo in her contacts.

After a few hours, they grab something to eat and then finally head home. He grabs her hand, Bomi just smiles. He’s been doing good taking me to a music store. So I’ll reward him just this once. She thinks to herself, feeling her face flush. They made it to her house, Bomi turns to him. “Gongchan, you did good today. Looks like you’re a human being after all. Thanks for today, music is the gateway to my heart.” She laughs. Gongchan smiles and hands her a cd. “Here’s the cd I owe. Hopefully you’ll like her. There’s a song called Babo on it. It shows how I feel for you.” Bomi takes the CD and it says Juniel. She’s heard of her before but never really listened to her music. “Alright, Bomi I hope you have a good nights rest. I’m going now.” Bomi waves bye at him and watches him walk away. Disappearing into the dark bye the streetlamp. She heads inside and sees Namjoo hasn’t made it home yet. She looks at the time. It’s 6 p.m. “Woah I spent almost all day with him.” She then looks at the cd he bought her, When did he even buy this? Bomi walks to her room and opens her small cd player and places the cd in it. She skips to the Babo song and listens. She freezes, it’s a love song. “He’s a babo for me? He loves me?” She places her hand on her chest. Her heart is thumping crazily. She grabs her phone and sends him a text.

“You babo” She throws herself on her bed waiting for his response. Then the text ringer pings and makes her jump a little.

“Baby want your love.”

“Are you joking with me?”

“Bomi, I seriously love you…..”

Bomi feels the butterflies dance around in her. She rubs her cheeks and rolls over to text again.

“Oh I love you love you love you”

“You love me love me love me? I know how you feel about me kekeke ^_^”

“Babo.. >.<”

“A babo who only loves you”

“I’m going to bed now. Night. See you tomorrow.”

“Yeah…. Night, sweet dreams. <3 ”

Bomi stood there a little confused by the last text but quickly forgets it when she sees his texted heart. She throws her phone down on her bed and lets out a squeal. “Did this really just happen? Did he really say this to me? Did I really just accepted him so easily?....I really fell for him. That Babo..my babo.” Bomi lets Juniel’s cd play as she drifts off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was that ehh?

I'm getting close to start my second fanfic. x] I hope you all like this chapter!

DID ANYONE LISTEN TO B1A4? Their comeback was beautiful. I nearly cried my feels out.

something like this v