Not anymore. This is Enough.

I seriously love you.....

 

Two months has passed without seeing Gongchan. Bomi dreads waking up every morning, to go that school she had no problem with in the beginning. The demons have shown a bit more of biting than barking these days. Bomi knows she can take them on, but it wasn’t worth it. Why does she need to waste her time on people who criticize the women or men that date idols? It’s Friday, finally the week comes to an end. But first comes the dreadful but fast paced walk to school, She passes up the mafia by the gates quickly only to be tripped. She groans in pain but gets up anyways, completely ignoring the laughing group of demons behind her. Just tune them out like always. His voice soothes her and makes her sane.

This time entering the classroom her desk was missing, she knows it was the work of the saesangs but she brushed it off and sat in Gongchan’s desk. The girls in her class gasped and gave her looks. Tune, tune, tuning them out.  She feels her phone vibrate, a picture message from Gongchan. As if everyone disappeared Bomi just felt happy.

He was lying down, captioned “Exhausted *___* wish you were right here. Miss you.”

Set as her background, Bomi catches herself kissing her phone. WHAT AM I DOING?! And it seems she gained the attention of the classroom. Thinking fast she takes selcas, as if it was on purpose in the first place. After looking at her pictures, she sends them to him. Along with "I'm in school! Get some rest! And I miss you too..<3 (: " 

Class has started and Bomi was off in her own world. Secretly looking back at their history of texts, they used to respond to each other at least every day. Now it’s gone to every other day, to once a week and finally if a miracle happens once every two weeks. He’s promoting like crazy and already told plans of their Japanese album. She lays her head on the desk, completely out of it, skips lunch and just counts down the minutes till the bell rings for classes to be dismissed. On the way home Jae Hee and her little group of lost souls followed behind her, calling Bomi all sorts of names. Bomi begins to powerwalk and which her plan works, the girls never can keep up. She makes it home, throws her bags in her room and sits on the couch preparing for mbc countdown. Supporting them like always, Bomi's mood changed like 180 degree spin. She begins to start cooking, realizing they needed rice. Namjoo walks in the kitchen ,"Unnie i'll go get the rice since there's that corner store, stay here to watch your boyfriend perform." she says smiling. Bomi quickly hugs her, "Thank you. Did I ever say I love you?" 

"Aish unnie, only twice."She sticks out her tongue and runs out the door. Bomi laughs and continues cooking. They came on, Bomi already in front of the tv. Cheering them on, happily singing along as she pretends the remote is a microphone. When Gongchan came to sing his part Bomi sits quiet and just watches him perform his best. After it's finished Bomi sends him a quick text. "You looked great today on the show. I'm happily cheering for you! Fighting!" She sets her phone down and sees the screen load up the clock. It's been about 30 minutes since Namjoo left for rice. And really just for them two, they really don't need a bunch of it. Bomi decides to go out to look for her, and as soon she opens the door she sees the worst thing that can ever happen. Namjoo is on the floor with rice spread out around her, knocked out with some cuts and bruises. "NAMJOO!" She screams. Quickly dials the emergency line. As she's explaining where she lives she notices a note on the floor and it says, "Let this be a warning, you better leave Gongchan." 

At the hospital, relieved to know Namjoo just passed out from shock and doesn't have any serious injuries. Bomi stares at Namjoo sleeping in her bed. Bomi begins to feel herself crying, "Namjoo-ah, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should've not let my guard down. I usually never do. I just wanted to be nice for once and not show them my tough side. I let them call me things, and it made them believe they can get away with this. Not anymore though, this is enough. I draw the line here."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Watching the mnet countdown for my Badeulllll!

hoped you all like these chapters it's getting pretty serious now guys >.< still trying my best though!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Happy reading (: