Baby, you...you...you..

I seriously love you.....

 

 

 

-Bomi-

With one arm behind her back playing with the end of her hair while squeezing Gongchan’s hand with the other. Bomi sees four guys in the practice room, three obviously must be in the group but one older look man. He must be a manager or something. One guy wearing plastic frames notices them first and quickly walks up towards them and introduces himself.

“Hello I’m CNU, you’re the lucky one our Channie likes huh?” He smiles, holding his hand out. She stops fiddling with her hair and quickly shakes his hand. “Hello, um well sure seems that way huh?” She laughs nervously. The other three come forward as well, holding out their hands introducing themselves one by one. Their manager seem a stern kind of man, but also very nice too. Sandeul and Jinyoung were the other two members. Sandeul first introduced himself as a duck. She didn’t understand why but after he did the members started to play around with him. They all seem very close, she sort of was a bit jealous since she didn’t really have a close group of friends besides her sister. Baro happens to walk in with some vitamin water and walks around passing it out to everyone. He stops in front of Bomi, hands her one while with a smile saying, “Make our Channie happy alright? He is the baby out of all of us.” She responds with a bright smile and nods. “So, I hear you have the moves you learned from Tony Jaa himself. Were you a man in your past life?” Sandeul says in the back laughing. Bomi shoots him a glare but softens her face and just manages to hold out a small slight smile. Then she responds, “Well, I wouldn’t put it like that…” Sandeul giving a scared look, he steps back holding onto his chest. “Oh god guys, DID YOU SEE HER FACE? IT WAS LIKE SHE RIPPED MY SOUL APART.” They all laugh and Gongchan wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her close to him. “Sandeul, I should’ve warned you to watch your mouth around her. She’s very feisty as they come, but she can be very sweet.” He kisses her cheek. Everyone responds with “Aigoo and wooed” towards Gongchan’s skinship with her while Bomi naturally nudges his side again hard. This quickly shocks them because somehow in the midst of 2 seconds Gongchan was already in an arm lock. “What just happened?” Jinyoung says as Sandeul drops his water on the floor. They are all stunned how a girl can do such moves. Bomi loosens her grip on Gongchan and bows while saying sorry. She knows she’s giving off her tough side too fast, feeling a bit embarrassed and apologetic for some reason. Gongchan just smiles and holds onto her hand.

-Gongchan-

“Don’t be sorry, I’m fine. Plus I don’t think any of my hyungs will tease you so easily now.” He laughs, pointing at all of their faces. He can feel Bomi relax a bit after his comment. “Now hyungs, mind if we give her a private showing of one of our songs?” they all nodded and began to get in their positions. He turns to her and kisses her hand softly.  “I think you’ll recognize this song. Don’t forget to only stare at me alright?” She blushes pulling away her hand and rolls her eyes. Gongchan gets a rush of excitement anyways, he’s performing for his girlfriend so he plans to do well just for her. He tells the members he’ll play “Only Learned Bad Things” and they all agreed to it all said alright. Music starts as Gongchan begins to dance as if he’s performing at his biggest concert in his entire life, which is kind of the same thing he has Bomi watching him. The chorus is up, time to show her what he’s made of even though it was a small part. He looks at Bomi as he sings his line. She smiles at him warmly, as her cheeks flush to a cute rosey pink. Gongchan can’t help but to smile as well. Singing, “Baby you you you you” for the second time, he sees her nod her head along to the beat slowly. That just assured him she loves what he’s doing, and he couldn’t be happier. After the song finishes, they all disperse getting their own drinks talking amongst themselves. Gongchan quickly focuses his attention on Bomi walking towards her. “What did you think?”  She claps softly. “I loved it. That was the first song I’ve heard on your mp3 player and made me go nuts trying to figure it out what it was called.” I remember you questioning me about it. Exactly why I sang it for you.

 Gongchan took her hand and told everyone else that he was going to show her around the building.  Interlocking his fingers within hers, cheerfully showing her what each place is. Taking her to one more room. He decides to show her their recording studio, he then takes her in making her seat at the control center. He shows her his knowledge of each button...well most of them.  He feels her staring at him and he looks to see why. “Gongchan, you seriously love this don’t you?” she says smiling as she cupped his cheek. For some reason the soft warmth of her hand made his heart skip a beat. He nodded leaning his head more into her hand. Then she kisses the side of his lips. Shocked at her sudden action, he couldn’t help but just look at her. Then stands up and starts to laugh as his cheeks flush red. Covering his face and letting out a scream he finally calms down. He pulls his hands down and she’s standing before him. She’s smiling too, Alright this is my chance. He cups her face with his hands, caressing her cheeks he leans in and kisses her softly. She doesn’t fight him but just wraps her arms around his waist returning the tender kiss. I’m in love with her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Again delaying like usual but I didn't update with just one, or two but THREE CHAPTERS!

Enjoy! 

Hoped you all liked it >.<