Hopeless Romantic

I seriously love you.....

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

-Gongchan-

 

Finally on his way home from leaving her house, Bomi made Gongchan wait a bit to eat dinner before its gets dark. Gongchan makes his way quickly to his dorm. On the way there he listens to Bomi’s mp3 player. Reminded he gave her his mp3 player he lets out a sigh. But he decides to through her lists, to his surprise he sees a wide variety of music from 2NE1 to Adele an British singer. He presses shuffle, to see what sort of girl Bomi is like. He hears a guitar play a soft melody. A man starts to sing, “Hey there Delilah, what’s it like in New York City? I’m a thousand miles away from you but tonight you look so pretty yes you do.”

“Plain White T’s huh?” Gongchan reads off the mp3. He continues to listen to it as he walks through his front door of his dorm. Seeing s all eating, he says I’m home but walks into his room. “Ohhhh’s what you do to me, oh’s what you do to me.”  Gongchan looks through her songlist again and he notices one thing. Most of these songs deal with love. “So, she’s a hopeless romantic?” He smiles at the thought because she always gives off a tough exterior. He then takes a quick shower, moving towards his bedroom again and sees Baro on his phone. "Oh Channie! Why did you come home so late? Have you ate yet?" Baro says.

"Oh yes Hyung, I was at a friend's house doing a project. They fed me there so i'm full now." Gongchan responds.

"Is it that girl you've been thinking about?" 

"What? No. Hyung why do you keep asking about a girl?"

"Channie, I said i see through your lies. Honestly, you don't need to hide anything from me."

Gongchan stands in silent for a second, then walks to his bunk and climbs on it. Laying down staring at the ceiling again, he then speaks again " Hyung, you can tell a lot about someone just by listening to what kind of music they listen to right?" 

"well yeah, that's how I always can see who the person really is. Channie, tell me is it a girl?"

"Yeah, hyung I think I may be in trouble"

"Whys that?"

"She has my mp3 player that has our songs on it."

"What? How did she get it?!"

"They are not named, I didn't name them at all  but she's a fan already."

"Oh really? But you can't let her keep it, you have to get it back . If manager finds out he will be upset."

"I know, but its only till the day our project is due which is on next Friday."

"A week from today? Oh that isn't too bad. Well lets get some sleep then, we have to go rehearse in the morning"

Baro turns off the light as Gongchan listens to her mp3 player again. He then listens to a soft piano play, a woman seems to be speaking a different language. He then looks to see what song is playing. Mindy Gledhill- Mi Ancla. He then grabs his cell and searches translated lyrics of this song. "oh its spanish." he thinks to himself, "just as i suspect though, another love song." He reads more about this artist and he sees that this song is the only spanish song she sings. The rest of hers are in english. "Bomi, you want love and willing to find it in all places huh?" he thinks again to himself.  He listens to her soft voice and drifts off to sleep.

-Bomi-

A bright Saturday morning, Bomi is awake early cooking breakfast. She decides to try to make omelettes but sees there's no eggs.  She tells Namjoo that she's going to the store real fast. Surprisingly it's a bit chilly outside, so Bomi grabs a sweater, her bag and walks to the store. She smiles brightly, loving the way the weather feels today. She passes through some streets and finally walks onto the shopping strip with the grocery store in sight. She passes by a music store and stops to look to see what they have on sale through the window. "A quick look around wouldn't hurt." she says to herself. She walks in and immediately walks to the world import cd rack. Puts on the display headsets to listen to some sampled music.  She sees a band called Chairlift, pressing the play button on their sample. She hears a cute beat, and loves it already. A woman sings with a mellow voice and it grabs her. So she skims the cd rack for them, finds it and makes her purchase. Satisfied, she happily walks out the music store and bumps into Gongchan.

“Oh I’m sorr- Gongchan what are you doing here?” Surprised to see him.

“Wow, you didn’t yell for once.” He responds.

“It’s a nice day, I’m just making it stay that way. Now if you excuse me I must go.” Bomi says as she walks out the door. “Why does it seem I see him everywhere?” Bomi says to herself , walking away in her fast pace. “Yah, wait up!” she hears him yell behind her. Bomi continues to walk ignoring but it doesn’t work he catches up. “where you going? I got freetime today. “Gongchan says.

“I have to go to the grocery store, to buy things for breakfast.” Bomi responds.

“Oh it’s like almost noon though? Wouldn’t that be lunch or brunch?” he says. Bomi just looks at him. “You really are weird. What kind of conversation is this?” Bomi says again and shakes her head slightly.

“Sheesh, calm down. I’m sorry I don’t suit your topics.”

“It’s fine. You’re not the only lame person out there.”

“Again with the insults.”

“Of course.” Bomi turns to smile at him brightly. He looks at her and smiles, she feels the thud in her heart again. She quickly turns her head forward , finally making it to the grocery store. She grabs a hand basket and walks down the poultry aisle. Grabbing things like rice, seasonings, some orange juice and finally the eggs. Gongchan follows along but then grabs her basket from her hand. “Hey what are you doing give it to me.” She tries reaching for it and he pulls it away father from her. “Nope, I’ll hold it.”

She stands there eyeing him. He's being too nice, and it's getting weird.

“What’s with you?”

“What do you mean?”

“You are obviously wanting something, spit it out.”

“Nothing’s wrong dear.” He smiles and points his eyes over her head. Showing a signal to look behind her. Bomi turns to see, yep there she is, Jae Hee is standing by the breads pretending to browse.

“Ahhhhh.” Bomi turns and wraps her arm within Gongchan’s arm “Well let’s go oppa.” They both walk toward the checking out lines. Waiting for their turn, Bomi pretends to be playing with Gongchan and he seems to get the idea.  Gongchan pokes her cheek, Bomi feels her cheeks get warm so she quickly pokes his back. Gongchan pokes her nose, but then suddenly kisses her forehead. Bomi freezes, she feels his warm lips and the thuds come back. Not realizing the customer before them already paid and left. She hears a woman’s voice. “Miss I’m ready to take your groceries.” But she still stands silent.

Bomi tries to wrap her head around what just happened but Gongchan brings her back to reality. “Bomi, it’s our turn” He says nudging her. She then shakes her head and quickly rushes, paying her groceries and leaves the grocery store. As the walk along side one another, She knows Gongchan is smiling. Bomi stops and places her groceries on the floor. She turns slowly around to look at Gongchan walks up to him and smiles. He smiles back, she then grabs his hand and twists his wrist making him bend over.

“DON’T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HUH!?”Bomi  yells.

“YAH THIS HURTS STOP.”

“YOU CANT JUST DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ALRIGHT? KNOW YOUR PLACE.” Bomi then steps on his foot and releases him finally. “Christ, this guy I swear. What a babo. He will never do that again. Or he will really get it” she says as she picks up her groceries and walks the way home.

“What is this; I keep letting him get to me. I can’t show him that I’m weak. Ugh this is frustrating.It’s like I actually like him.” She thinks to herself as she takes her freehand and places it over her chest. She feels her heart thumping, and she realizes..

“What if I do like him?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

For Gemslover :D

She gave me love in her fanfic and now for me to do the same!

She has a great story going on! Don't forget to check it out ^^ I mean who doesn't love Infinite?