Surprise!

I seriously love you.....

-Bomi-

6 p.m.

Bomi decides to pick out an outfit for tonight. She looks through the drawers of her vanity and notices her face. Her cheek is a bit swollen, it’s obvious that she’s been hit but she didn’t want Gongchan to see that. Not for the fact she was about to get jumped but wanting to look flawless for him. Namjoo walks in and scares Bomi. “Woah unnie why so jumpy huh? Wait…what happened to your face?” Namjoo goes to her and cups her hand against Bomi’s cheek. “It’s nothing, I just had a little confrontation at school. Taught those girls a lesson.” Bomi smiles. Namjoo looks at her with her eyes filled with concern. “Unnie, just becareful alright? “ Bomi nods and continues to look for some pants to wear with this stripe shirt she picked out. Namjoo helps but then slips out of her room because she had a phone call. “There, I think this outfit will do.” Bomi smiles again and decides to take a shower. She grabs her clothes, and opens her bedroom door to head to the bathroom. But right there was Gongchan, Namjoo must have let him in. Bomi freezes as he rushes to her. He cups her face and examines her semi-swollen cheek. “Who did this? Was it her?” He questions with anger in his tone. “When did you get here?” Completely ignoring his questions. He then gives her a serious look “Tell me now Yoon Bomi.”

“aishh, it’s nothing to be concerned about. Just some crazy fans. I took care of them.” She steps back, pulling away from him but he stops her by pulling her close to him. Hugging her tightly as he lets out a sigh. “Bomi, I’m sorry. I just can’t stand the idea of you getting hurt at all. I just have the need to protect you too.” Bomi then wraps her arms around his waist and smiles. “Don’t worry, I’m fine really. You know I can take care of myself. I don’t need to be protected. Now if you don’t mind waiting I wanted to take a shower.” Gongchan lets go of her and smiles. “Yes I do mind, you look perfect as is. Let’s go.” He takes her hand and heads for the door. “Yah! Wait no! I don’t look perfect! Let go!” Bomi protests trying to pull away from Gongchan’s grip. But a suriprise movement by him makes her just go numb and she stares at him. He quickly turned around and pecked her lips. She just follows obediently still mesmerized by his kiss. After realizing they were walking along the sidewalk, didn’t recall even walking out of her house to begin with. Bomi looks around to take notice of her surroundings, it’s getting dark, chilly to where she can see her breaths in the cool air. It’s peaceful, Bomi then looks at him. He’s really cute even when his nose and ears are red. Don’t know whether it’s because it’s cold or the fact he’s with me. She gazes at him, reminding herself this is who she’s dating. This cute rookie idol, who wants her too. Smiling big, he takes notice of her, pulling her even closer to him. Making her discover that her hand has been in his pocket this whole time.

-Gongchan-

“Ahhh, my girlfriend is so cute.”  Gongchan says loudly.  He can sense her looking at him blushing and he pulls her close. “So I hope you’ll like where I’m taking you, but you have to keep it a secret okay?” He turns his head to look at her and she nods. “What is this place you’re taking me to Babo? “ she asks. “YAH! I said secret!” He puts his fingers to her lips. Only to find another reason to touch her lips. Which are really soft he thought. Yeah tonight I’m going to try to ki…kiss her, I hope she doesn’t freak out on me. After shaking his head, he then gains control and leads ahead. Getting on a bus and a couple a streets later they make it to WM Entertainment building. “Surprise!” He says turning his head to see her reaction. Bomi with her jaw dropped shocked look, frozen in place. Gongchan felt the need to tap her cheek to check if she was still alive. After a couple of pokes, signs of life come back into her face and she looks at him with a scared look. “Why are you bringing me here?”

“Because, I want you to see what I’m going to be doing for the next couple of weeks. Only free day I have. Might as well spend them with the two things I like.” Gongchan can’t hide his smile, her face no her in general just makes him happy. And her being shy is just a plus. “No, what if you’ll get into trouble. It’s okay really. You don’t have to do this.” Gongchan knows the consequences but he didn’t care, actually he had told his manager about her with the help of Baro. It was hard at first but since he just barely started as an idol, manager hyung pointed out it wasn’t severely bad either. “Don’t worry okay? Trust me on this one.” He smiled at her, hoping that reassured her. With her face softening to a relaxed look which gave him the cue to know she’s okay now. He then opens the door to the busy company building. He greets along the way to the elevator and she follows him quietly. They enter the elevator and wait till they reach the 7th floor. “Don’t be nervous alright? I’m here.” Bomi nods. “You know, you’re not yourself today. I like this shy you. You seem innocent.” He chuckles but then feels a little pain on his side. She elbowed him. “I SEEM innocent? I AM INNOCENT. Geez making me feel like as if I’m a ert or something.” She bickers. Ah she’s back again. He laughs rubbing his side, “you know that hurts.” He comments making an aegyo tone. “Aishhh again with that tone, it doesn’t suit you. But I’m sorry…”she touches his hand and he interlocks his fingers with her quickly. The elevator doors slide open and right in front of it is Baro. “Channie! Is this her?” Baro greets Bomi. “Yeah hyung, where’s the others?” Bomi introduces herself and Baro give Gongchan a look and mouths she’s cute. Gongchan shakes his head slightly smiling. “Oh Channie they are in the practice room. Go ahead I’m getting some drinks for us.” Gongchan then takes Bomi towards their practice room. Bomi is lightly holding back, he can feel her stop every three steps or so. Gongchan wisps around and pulls her close, hugging her again. “Aigoo, don’t worry alright? They are nice guys. They are like my family and I’m sure you’ll get along well with them.” She sighs and nods again. Gongchan turns back around gripping the handle to the door, looks at her, smiles, and opens the door.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY GUYS. I'VE BEEN SLACKING. 

Writers block hit me for two whole weeks man. And not only that i'm dealing with issues irl.

-.- but nevertheless! Short chapter sorry D: 

I will be on a typing rampage since i have two hours to kill till MAMA2012

i'm excited x] Hopefully by the way things are looking chap. 11 i'll have it up before mama starts :DDD