Cat&dog;–like twins

Twins And The Chamber

 

________________________________

The cruelest things in life happen when we least expect them to.

The biggest secrets are revealed at the most unsuitable  time.

The deepest wounds are the most easy to reopen.

One mistake can cause a disaster

____________________

 

*^*

Aeri’s POV:

I shut the alarm off and went back to sleep. The last thing I wanted to do at that moment is waking up and going to school. I looked at the clock: 7:45. My eyes widened when I realized how late I was. I yelled at Luhan for not waking me up earlier. That guy can be so stupid at tims! NO scratch that! He’s always stupid.

I quickly prepared myself and I hurried out of my room to find the house in deep sleep, the kitchen clock indicating it’s 3 AM and my jerky twin’s mocking face staring at me.

“Shin Luhan what have you done?” I said outraged

“oh don’t be furious! I had insomnia and thought I needed some company” He replied, holding his laughter.

“Darn you, you little!”

----------------------

The bell rang indicating the end of first period. I yawned for the empteenth time and mentally cursed Luhan for taking my precious sleep time away.

“Your eyes are swollen and you look so tired! Didn’t you sleep last night?” my best friend Bom asked me when we were heading to math’s class.

“Oh, don’t even ask! I had an amazing night,” I muttered sarcastically.

I sat in my usual seat in front of Luhan. I heard him gasp when he opened his text book. I peeked a look behind me to see that  all the pages were covered in black ink. He cursed the culprit as he glared at me. I faced forward with a smirk of victory. That’s what you get for messing with me

----------------------

It was break and I was chatting with Baekhyun, my boyfriend, when he snapped out of nowhere : “You look so angelic when you’re sleeping”

I blushed a bit. “You’re the angel here op- Wait! How did you-?”

“Thank your brother, he sent me a picture of you this morning,” He explained smirking

I panicked and spoke fervently “What picture? Show me right now!”

He was taken aback by my sudden request yet didn’t mind and just showed me his phone wallpaper. I was shocked at the sight of myself unconsciously drooling with messy hair and panda eyes. I had the urge to snuggle someone to death. I swiftly grabbed baekhyun’s phone and deleted the photo.
You’re dead Shin Luhan!

---------

Luhan’s POV :

     What date is it today? Pff I can’t remember whose turn is it to babysit my baby brother Kiseop. But I have plans this evening so I’ll just leave it to Aeri. I doubt that loser has anything to do for the day.

     I came back home to be greeted with yelling from mom and dad. They were scolding me for letting the baby alone in the house.

“I left him with Aeri!” I protested

At that very moment, the door opened and my stupid twin entered the house.

I shouted at her “Didn’t I let you with Kiseop?”

“What, NO! It’s your turn to take care of him today,” she shouted back

“But you were in the house when I left! This gives you the responsibility” I replied quickly

“Oh stop blaming me,” she blurted irritated “I never knew you were going to stay this long outside. How can you be so selfish and uncaring?”

“Now look here-“

“Stop it you two!” dad interrupted “both of you acted irresponsibly. You’re grounded for a month.”

“BUT-“

“No but” mom shut me up firmly

“It’s all your fault,” my sister muttered angrily

----------------

Aeri’s POV :

     I woke up a bit earlier than usual to pay Luhan back. I started drawing a butterfly with inerasable ink on his baby face. I contemplated my masterpiece before stepping out of the room to prepare myself for school.

     Luhan cursed me for the dozenth time as we both entered the school gates. I smirked at his actions, which earned me a glare from him. I ignored Mr. Jerk and went next to my friends. Girls chuckled and whispered as he passed by. He was extremely embarrassed since he was very popular at our school. The other boys made fun of him and that’s when I finally felt proud.

     While I was at class, I felt Luhan grabbing my hair and messing it up. I shot him a look and turned back to focus on the lesson. The period ended and I was walking in the hallways when I heard students snickering as the walked past to me. I ignored them and rushed to the door where my twin was waiting for me. His group of friends burst laughing out loud when they saw me. Is something wrong with me or is everyone acting weird? Luhan better not be spreading rumors about me.

     Mom gasped in shock when she saw me. “Who did this to your hair?”

“What is wrong with it?” I asked bewildered

I looked at myself in the nearest mirror and froze. Everything made sense now. My hair was almost covered with chewing-gum. My eyes teared.

“YAH LUHAN YOU BASTARD!! Do you know how much it took me to grow my hair this long beautifully? You…you… AISHH..  I HATE YOUU!” I was so enraged that I eventually gave up on yelling at him.

My parents refused to punish him though because they said I made him look ridiculous in the morning. I locked myself in my room as I gave myself a new boyish hairstyle. I looked almost exactly like Luhan.
You’re going to regret this hard dear brother!

*^*

Hi everyone!^^ So this is the first chapter!
Sorry if it was short or boring (and had many POV switches, this will rarely happen later on). Please comment and tell me what you think of it.