Talented people

My Hobaby

EMMA'S P.O.V

I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna sing.... ahhhhh, this is scary.

"ALRIGHT HELLO EVERYONE! MY NAME IS ZICO AND I'M GONNA BE YOUR MC OF TONIGHT! Y'ALL READY TO PARTAYYYY? FIRST UP FROM WOOLIM HIGH! WE HAVE THE SINGING SENSATIONS FROM INFINITE! SUNGGYU AND WOOHYUN!" 

Woohoo! I cheered loudly for my friends and the rest of Infinite and B.A.P did too but our cheers were nothing compared to the screams of the many many girls and when Woohyun blew me a kiss, they all frowned and glared at me. I laughed at their jealousy. Then they both began singing. It was an english song and it was one of my favourites. I screamed and cheered and sang along. Then to finish it off, Dongwoo added an korean rap and the crowd went wild. I never knew he could rap! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lubfQIH8UQ8&feature=related

When they were finished, I was in shock. How could I possibly beat that? They were so amazing! They got off the stage and came over to the rest of Infinite. I hugged all three of them tightly.

"NEXT UP FROM TS HIGH! WE HAVE DAEHYUN AND YOUNGJAE FROM THE OH SO AMAZING B! A! P! YES SIR!"

I started cheering loudly again, oh my voice is gonna be gone by tomorrow. Then the music began, they sang another english song and even though their english wasn't perfect, they were amazing. This song was much more calm but I still danced and sang along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYSNWyiW6Ws

I really don't know how I'm gonna beat that. I'm screwed. After they both came down to the rest of us and Sunggyu and Woohyun hugged them. Then Daehyun turned to me.

"You fell for me right? he said winking.

"Of course, I did! You guys were amazing!" I said hugging Daehyun tightly.

"How about me?" Youngjae said. I hugged him too before turning back to Infinite where I saw Hoya staring at me frowning. I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yah Emma, get off!" he said. "Go to Zelo as he is your number one!" Aw, was he jealous?

"Aw Howonie! Don't be silly! You will always be my number one!" I said kissing him on the cheek. What? Why did I do that? Hoya blushed and shyly pushed me away. We then stood there awkwardly for ages but thank god, Zico started to introduce the next act.

HOYA'S P.O.V

She kissed me? She kissed me? I feel like fainting, aw why am I blushing so much?

EMMA'S P.O.V

"NEXT UP! FROM STARSHIP HIGH! WE HAVE THE OH SO WONDERFUL HYORIN!" Wow, she was amazing, I loved her voice. It was perfect I can't beat her.

"NOW, FROM JTUNE HIGH! WE HAVE G.O! " He was good too, why do these amazingly talented people come from?

"NEXT FROM JYP HIGH! WE HAVE JUN.K!" Seriously? Seriously? I'm going to lose.

The next person was great and the next and the next and the next, basically everyone is good. How was I going to survive? By the second to last act, my throat was killing me, how was I meant to sing? But I still continuing shouting, I just really liked this place, it was wonderful to see all these people from different schools and I couldn't wait to make friends with everyone.

"NOW, OUR SECOND TO LAST ACT ARE FROM WOOLIM HIGH!" People already started cheering. "IT'S THE OH SO WONDERFUL BEAST!" Who are Beast? They go to our school? I turned around to ask Infinite but they were all frowning. I wonder why?