Just like the old days

My Hobaby

EMMA'S P.O.V

Lunch was good, it was nice to catch up with Dongwoo and Woohyun and meet their other friends. I really felt like I was part of the group and I couldn't wait to spend more of my time with them. 

"Hey, Emma? You free tonight?" asked Woohyun. Hoya frowned.

"Yeah, I think so. Why?" I said

"Well, we are gonna hang out tonight if you would like to join us?" asked Dongwoo. Hoya looked annoyed but I looked at the other boys and they were all smiling with agreement so I thought why not.

"Great, we will pick you up at 7" said Myungsoo.

After school, I waited for Howon as I wasn't too sure how to get home and he lived near me. He came out of his gym class, looked at me and walked right past me. I followed him but he hurried his pace.

"Howon! Wait up! I don't know how to get home and my parents are going out with your parents" I screamed after him. He ignored me and I continued after him but then I lost him. I had to ask for directions and eventually nearly two hours later I got home. I went to Howon's house and shouted through his letterbox.

"HOWON. YOU BASTARD. I HATE YOU!" I shouted before storming into my house. I went into my room and quickly started to look for something nice to wear because I was late. I looked through my clothes and I decided to go for a cool and punky look.

(her outfit) http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Rimona/media/Asian%20Fashion/tumblr_lfog02bMTc1qbsd4uo1_1280.jpg.html?filters[term]=asian%20fashion&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=39

Then I grabbed my bag and waited at the end of my road so that Dongwoo could pick me up. 

HOYA'S P.O.V

I'm glad she got home alright, I wanted to walk with her but we have nothing to talk about so it would have just been awkward. I wanted to go back but when I did it was too late she was gone, I don't know why I'm acting like this, I should just get over it. Damn, there she is now, I forgot she was going with us tonight. She looks so good. I went near to where she was standing and put my headphones in. I started to listen to my music and I turned to look at Emma. She was gone, I started to look around for her and then I felt someone jump on my back.

"YAHHHHH! Why did you leave me, huh? HUH?" screamed Emma hanging on to my back.

"EMMA! GET OFF ME!" I shouted.

"Not until you say you're sorry!" Emma shouted, she was clinging on my back with t no sign of getting off.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I shouted but I knew what she was gonna say, she always did this whenever she wanted me to apologise. 

"Say sorry my beautiful amazing perfect Emma unnie!" said Emma.

"No, get off me! We ain't children anymore!" I said but I felt Emma's grip tighten around my neck.  "Sorry my amazing perfect beautiful Emma unnie!" Emma got off me and ruffled my hair. She wrinkled her nose and pulled my cheeks. 

"Aigoo, Howon listens so well. You are so cute, oh yes you are, who's the cutest? you're the cutest" she said continuing to pull my cheeks. I tickled her waist which immediantly got her. She pouted and I smiled. I'd missed this so much and finally it felt like I was getting her back, my best friend. 

BEEP BEEP

"Oi, lovebirds" shouted Sunggyu from the car. "Get in before I vomit" Emma blushed and finally got into the car.

"You look very hot" said Sungyeol winking at her. "If no guy dances with you tonight, looks like I'll have too"

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" Emma said, winking back. I frowned, no one is allowed to compliment her except me.