Old friends

My Hobaby

BLUE IS FLASHBACK

ITALIC IS THOUGHTS

HOYA'S P.O.V

Oh my, what is she doing here? Is she in my class? I can't believe it! Argh, and she looks so good in her new uniform! Why is she doing this to me? Ah there is only two empty seats, I hope she sits next to me rather than that bastard...

EMMA'S P.O.V

Where should I sit? I really want to sit with this handsome guy but what if Hoys gets angry? But he isn't talking to me anyway, he clearly still needs time to get over what I did so isn't it best if I don't sit with him?

"DON'T GO EMMA PLEASE DON'T GO!" shouted Howon. I told Howon I was going away to England for my dad's new job, my mum had given me the option to stay in Korea with my grandparents but I didn't want to leave my parents however Hoya kept begging me to stay.

"Hobaby, I'm gonna write to you and visit you I promise! We might even come back after a couple of years!" I said comforting him.

"But it isn't the same! I need you by my side! I like you" shouted Hoya. What did he mean by I like you? I liked him too, he was my best friend! I cherished him and it hurt me too that I was leaving him.

"I like you too, you are my best friend!" I said.

"I don't mean it like that! I love you, I want to be your boyfriend! I like you Emma for ages now!" he screamed. I was shocked, I never knew he felt like that. What was I gonna do? I didn't like him in that way...

The next day there was a farewell party for us at Howon's house. He kept asking me to stay and telling me, he liked me so I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to tell him that I didn't like him and I didn't want to stay and lead him on. So I did what felt right at the time, I kissed his friend Kikwang right in front of Howon. Howon cried and went up to his room and when I went, he only managed to whisper goodbye to me.

"Hello, my name is Emma! What's your name?" I say politely as I sit down next to the handsome boy.

"Hey there cutie, don't you remember me? My name is Lee Kikwang, your first kiss"

Oh no, I look round at Hoya. He is watching me as I speak to the same boy that I used to break his heart. I see his sad, disappointed look before he turns around and my heart sinks. Sorry for always hurting you...

So Kikwang has now been introduced! What's gonna happen now? Keep on reading please and commenting! It means a lot! Thank you my loveliessss!