Classmates

My Hobaby

I'm updating so quickly because I've literally nothing to do, hopefully you guys like my fanfic and please comment and subscribe. I love you my children!

BLUE MEANS FLASHBACK

Hoya's P.O.V

I'm sorry Emma. I'm so sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. I really don't. It just hurts, to see you again.

"HOWON, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE. HURRY UP OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" my mum screamed. Argh, how am I meant to carry on normally now, Emma, how?

It was a friend's birthday in April. We went to eat out in a restaurant and there were many people. All the girls were trying to impress the boys by not eating too much and trying to keep their make up intact but not Emma. Her sleeves were rolled up, her hair was coming loose, she has meat juice all over her face. She has eaten nearly six portions of barbequed beef ribs but she was still on going. A boy told her to stop acting like a pig but she just kept on eating. That was when I started to fall for her. To me, in that moment she was the most beautiful girl in the world and she still is.

"Howon, so how is school nowadays?" asked Emma's dad trying to make conversation in the awkward atmosphere.

"Yeah, it's been good." Her dad stops trying to make conversation, finally getting the hint after hearing my blunt responses. I feel Emma sit up as IU's Good Day starts to play. Emma starts to sing along and I feel that familiar feeling in my heart reacting again. Her voice is still as beautiful as ever, maybe even more beautiful. I can't help but glance at her quickly trying not to make it obvious. She turns to me at that moment and before I make eye contact with her I turn away quickly and in the corner of my eye, I see her sigh with disappointment. I felt guilty but she has no right to make me feel like this after throwing me away so easily. When we arrive at school, I said goodbye to her dad and quickly make my way into the building trying to get away from her as soon as possible.

"See you later Howon hyung!" shouts Emma after me. I cringe at the hopfulness in her voice.

"Yo! Hoya! What's up?" said Dongwoo. I approach my best friends Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo. I smile broadly at them, grateful that with their company I can forget about the girl that has been on my mind all morning, We are known as 'Infinite'. The most popular boys in school. All the girls want us and all the boys want to be us. Suddenly someone pulls me to the side.

"Hoya, was that Emma? Is she back?" he asked. Me and Woohyun and Dongwoo have been friends since middle school therefore they knew Emma too unlike the rest of the gang.

"Yes, she is back.". Woohyun looked at me pitifully and patted me on the back. 

Emma's P.O.V

"Here's your new uniform and we will be looking forward to having you at our school." the principal said. I'm so excited for this new school! I miss my old school and my old friends in England but Korea has always been my home. I went to the toilet and got changed and then gave my dad one last kiss before going back to the principal office. 

"Bye princess, be good and listen well!" my dad said. I smile at his cute nickname for me.

"So, let me take you to your new classroom" said the principal. I follow him into a loud classroom and my nerves begin to kick in. It's so loud that I can barely hear myself think.

"SILENCE" shouts the principal loudly that even the teacher jumps. Everyone in a second looks up and I feel sick. I'm meant to be Emma, I don't get nervous. I quickly look down but a handsome boy in the class catches my eye. He has messy brown hair and soft brown eyes. I can't help but drool a little inside. Emma snap out of it. I look down quickly and I swear I see the handsome boy smirking at me. 

"We have a new student joining us today from England and I'm sure you guys will look after her. Her name is Emma" said the teacher. "Now, Emma would you like to introduce yourself and then sit down in one of the empty spaces."

"Annyeong! My name is Emma! Please look after me and hopefully we will all become good friends in the future!" I quickly bow and look around for empty seats so I could sit down. Great there are only two. There was one next to the handsome boys and there was another one next to... oh no it can't be... Hoya... 

OMG WHO WILL SHE PICK? HOWON OR HER NEW CRUSH? AND WHO IS THE NEW CRUSH? ;)  awww sorry for that long and rubbish update! thanks for reading and please comment on improvement! I love youuuu all!