Just a mistake

My Hobaby

NO ONE'S P.O.V

The next morning, Hoya left early to avoid seeing Emma on the way to school. He was confused and even though he knew running away wouldn't help, he couldn't help but run. After a lot of thought, Hoya entered the school gates.

"LEE HOWON." shouted Dongwoo punching Hoya's arm. "What do you think you are doing? You think you can kiss Emma and then just leave like that? Do you have any idea how much damaged this has caused?" He kept on hitting Hoya on the arm, The rest of the Infinite boys laughed in amusement as Hoya shouted in pain. 

"Stop Dongwoo stop, I think he has been hit enough times" said Sungjong pulling Dongwoo away. Hoya hugged Sungjong in gratitude. "Get off me Hoya, even though I told Dongwoo to stop hitting you, doesn't mean I'm not mad at you! Why would you do that?"

Hoya shrugged. How was he meant to tell them when he didn't know himself? The Infinite boys glared at Hoya and shook their heads in disappointment and walked off to their lessons except for Woohyun.

"Hoya, let's talk" Woohyun sat down on a bench and Hoya followed him. 

"Okay, firstly do you like her?" 

"Yes, of course I do."

"Okay, do you want to be with her?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you leave?" 

Hoya looked Woohyun. He didn't know. He had liked Emma for so long, he had longed to be hers for years, she was the one he wanted, when they kissed the passion was there, when they kissed he felf like nothing could have hurt him, when they kissed it just felt right. 

"What if she doesn't like me?" he asked Woohyun.

"Then she doesn't like you. Hoya, I can't tell you that she wants you too but I can tell you is that you will never be with her, if you never try."

"I have tried, I think that's the reason why I ran away. I ran because I don't want her to hurt me again. Last time I confessed to her, she broke my heart and I can't go through with that again." Hoya put his face into his hands. "Emma is my bestfriend but I can't let her reject me like that ever again"

"Hoya, I know she hurt you and I know it was wrong of her but she was young then and she was stupid. She has changed and she knows she was wrong, Can't you see that and move on?"

"Woohyun, I can't. I won't let myself feel like that ever again." Woohyun sighed and patted Hoya's back.

"Okay, if that's your choice then I understand but don't say I didn't try" said Woohyun. He then stood up and both of them walked to their classrooms.

Meanwhile on the way to school...

"WHAT?! You kissed! Omo!" said Suji screaming her head off. "That's why you went so quickly, you could have told me before you left!" 

"I'm sorry, it just happened too quickly" Emma said playing with her hair "I know it's a big deal but that's not what I wanted to tell you."

"Oh my god, you had didn't you?" said Suji. Emma hit her round the head.

"Of course not, it's much worst...I think I like Hoya"

"Oh is that it? I thought it was a big deal" said Seohyun casually.

"Is that it? IS THAT IT?" screamed Emma "My life is over"

"No, it's not" said Suji "Just confess"

"I don't think he likes me though, we kissed but then he ran away"

"Don't be crazy Emma!" said Seohyun hitting Emma's arm. "Hoya has liked you since forever, how could he not like you now?"

"His heart was probably just about to burst!" said Suji linking hands with Seohyun excitedly. "Aw, this is all so romantic! Chilhood friends finally realising their lust for one and other."

Seohyun and Suji both screamed while high fiving each other.

"I don't know what to say to him though! It's going to be so awkward" said Emma putting her head on Seohyun's shoulder.

"Just throw him against the locker and be like 'Hobaby, I love you' and then snog the crap out of him!" said Suji, clenching her fists and acting out the scene in her mind. Seohyun laughed and I hit both of them.

"This is serious! I honestly think I like him!" said Emma. "This is bad!" Seohyun patted Emma's head which was laying on her shoulder and Emma's hair.

"I know this may seem bad but it really isn't, you're just confused because you've only seen Hoya as a friend and now thanks to this kiss, you have started to see him differently. Don't worry and just go for it, you have feelings for him and if you don't confess to him, it will only get worst" 

Emma sighed, Seohyun and Suji was right. She did have to confess. 

"Also, while you are at it, ask Hoya if Woohyun is free Saturday night"

Seohyun slapped Suji around the head again. Emma laughed and then the three girls continued their way to school.

When they got to their classroom, it was empty. Seohyun has gone off with Yonghwa and Suji was looking for Woohyun. Emma went to her desk and sat down sighing. Usually she would have hated it if she got to school early but today, she needed the quietness. She sighed. How was she going to confess to Hoya? She opened her bag and took out a lunchbox. It was Hoya's lunch, she had made it extra special today with lots of side dishes and she made lots of his favourite pork dish, she had even arranged the vegetables to look like little animals. She was scared, what if it all went wrong? She then closed her bag and stood up with the lunchbox in her hand. Was it worth ruining their relationship? Would it be worth it? She then thought back to their kiss. It was magical and she knew she wanted that feeling everyday. That was when she had made her decision. She was going to confess.

She ran out of the classroom and began to look for him but then she walked into someone. 

"Sorry, that was my fault! I didn't look where I was...Hoya..." Emma looked up to the boy standing infront of her and she looked into his deep brown eyes. All her feelings of doubt disappeared, he really was handsome. How could she not of noticed it before?

"Emma..." 

They then stood for a while and continued to stare into each other's eyes. It was awkward but not once did one of them look away. Emma broke the silence.

"I need to talk to you about yesterday" said Emma still admiring Hoya's handsome face. "It was a..."

"Mistake." said Hoya breaking their eye contact. "Yesterday was a mistake. Just a stupid mistake. It was not meant to happen and I apologise." 

"Hoya..wait..it..."

"No Emma, it was my mistake. I'm sorry but I don't know what came over me. I think it will be best if we just forget it happened and we just move on." 

Emma felt her heart about to burst.

"It didn't mean anything and I hope we are still friends" and with that he walked away.

Emma dropped the lunchbox.

His last words were still on her mind. It didn't mean anything.

Okay first of all...I'M SO SO SO SORRY GUYS!!! Please don't hate me! I've just been so busy and I have not found the time to update but my Easter holiday has started so more updates I promise! Once again I'm so so so sorry and I hope you can forgive me my lovely subbies! Now that's been said, OH MY GOD HOYA WHY SO YOU SILLY?! Why couldn't you have just waited for Emma to speak first? Argh!!!! Anyway guys, please keep reading and please comment! I would love to hear your feedback!