Do you remember?

My Hobaby

BLUE MEANS IT'S A FLASHBACK     ITALIC MEANS THOUGHTS

KIKWANG'S P.O.V

Who knew Emma would grow up so pretty? Even though I knew she didn't have any feelings for me when she kissed me, I couldn't help but be affected by her kiss by then. I was young and that was my first kiss. I watch as she gets flustered over the memtion of our kiss. 

"Kikwang? I haven't seen you in ages, you have grown up so handsomely!" she says changing the subject, I chuckle.

"Thank you. You are very pretty yourself. Call me oppa" I said. Two girls sitting behind us, heard me and frowned. 

"Argh, I can't believe she is allowed to call him oppa, he is ours" they said. I feel a strong punch on my arm and turn to Emma. I look at her in shock, who knew she could punch so hard.

"You're not my oppa, I'm pretty sure I'm two months older than you." she said slapping my head. The two girls behind us laugh.

EMMA'S P.O.V

What the ? Who killed Kikwang and replaced him with this creep. I can't even concentrate with Kikwang constantly calling my name and poking me. By the end of the lesson, I can't wait to get out, I see Hoya stand up and quickly stand up to follow him. "Hoya!" Without even turning around, I watch as he quickens his pace and continues walking. The tears that threatened to fall this morning begin to fill my eyes again. I start to cry but then I fell comfotring arms wrap round my neck. I looked up and saw my best friends from middle school, Su Ji and Seohyun. I screamed with happiness and hug them both into a tight embrace.

"SU JI! SEOHYUN! I have missed you guys so much!" I scream still hugging them. Even though I stayed in contact with them while in England, it felt so good to actually see them again in person.They laughed as I hugged them tighter. 

"We saw what he did to you, don't worry. Now that you're here again, he will forgive you eventually." says Su Ji. I can't help but hug them tighter, This was why they were my best friends because without even saying they knew what was wrong.

HOWON'S P.O.V

Kikwang took her once and now he is gonna take her again. I hate him and I hate her.

EMMA'S P.O.V

Damn you Suji and Seohyun for leaving me! Why couldn't you guys see your teachers in your own time? Hopefully they will come back soon though because sitting here by myself isn't really how I planned to spending my first day back in Korea.

"EMMA! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! AW WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE BACK!" I looked at the person who now had their arms tightly round my neck.

"DONGWOO!" I screamed. I hugged him and then I saw Woohyun and I hugged him too. I missed our gang in middle school. It was me, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Howon, Su Ji and Seohyun. I looked around to see Howon standing with some other boys. Dongwoo started to introduce me. 

"Emma, this is Sunggyu" a handsome boy with small eyes saluted me. "This is Sungyeol" another handsome boy pulled a funny face at me and then smiled. "This is Sungjong" a pretty boy winked at me and gave me a lemon candy. "And finally this is Myungsoo" and a very mysterious handsome boy gave me a shy smile. I looked at them and bowed before finally formally introducing myself.

"Emma, would you like to sit with us because you don't seem like you know anyone else?" said Dongwoo sweetly. I looked at Howon who obviously didn't want me there and told Dongwoo I didn't want to disturb them however Dongwoo still tried to drag me to sit with them. I looked around and I saw all the girls glaring at me and I even heard one girl say "Get off our boys, you " I tried to say no but Dongwoo insisted.

HOWON'S P.O.V

Emma started taking out her lunchbox or should I say lunchboxes and she started to stuff her face. All of the gang stared at her as this small girl was eating elephant portions. She had lunchboxes filled with kimchi, rice, meat and other side dishes. I smiled, this was the Emma I knew. She didn't care about the people around her and she just kept eating. I stared at all her food and I remembered all the times when she used to make me lunch, oh how I longed to eat her food again.

"um, Howon...I made you lunch, just like middle school..." she said shyly as she slowly passed me a lunchbox. I looked at her and saw the sincerity in her eyes. 

"Thank you" I said and took it from her hands. I opened it, it was made exactly how she used to do it. I smiled broadly and she saw me. She looked away shyly.

"Hyung, can I have some? It looks so delicious!" Sungyeol said.

"Yeah, me too!" said Dongwoo.

I didn't want to give it to him because Emma made it for me but I didn't want it to look like I still liked her so I gave them some, Emma smiled at me and said "Don't worry Hoya hyung, I'll make you a lunchbox everyday!" 

I nodded at her and started to eat my lunch. Emma, I hope you keep that promise.

Well that was kind of rubbish and long but I was just adding some more characters! Hope you enjoyed! Please comment and subscribe! :D Thank youuuu! <3