Lunchtime

My Hobaby

KIKWANG'S P.O.V

I felt Emma's hands leave my face quickly after she saw Hoya, why did she move her hands away so quickly? Is it because maybe she likes him, no no, it must just be because Beast and Infinite aren't friends, well I hope so. Hoya, why did you have to ruin our moment? Everyday in middle school, I had to watch you and Emma together and I didn't do anything because you were my friend, but now things have changed and Lee Howon, I'm not going to let you get her.

EMMA'S P.O.V

I quickly went and sat in my seat, avoiding all eye contact with Kikwang and Hoya. Thank goodness at that moment our teacher came in and began the lesson.

RING RING

Thank goodness, it's lunchtime. 

"EMMA! Let's eat lunch together!" said Suji pulling me to a table. I laughed as Seohyun also pulled me to the table. I got out my lunch and began to eat. I saw Suji staring at my food so I gave her some.

"Emma! I have missed your cooking so much! YUMMY!" she said. I then took out Hoya's lunch that I made for him and left it on the table. 

"Emma, who's lunch is that?" Seohyun asked stuffing her face with a egg roll. 

"It's Hoya's I made it for him just like middle school" I said smiling. "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, do you guys still talk to Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya?" Seohyun and Suji looked at each other. 

"Well after you left, it was kind of awkward because Hoya didn't like hanging with girls anymore and then we just kind of drifted apart so we hung out in different groups and then we ended up going to the same high school but we haven't spoken to them since" said Suji "I don't think they even remember who we are" 

"Of course they remember who you are! They remember me!" I said cheerfully.

"Well, who doesn't remember you Emma? You were always the more outgoing one! We kind of just hung with you, not them anyway" Seohyun said laughing. I thought back to middle school, Seohyun was right.

"Haven't you spoken to Woohyun whatsoever then Suji?" I asked. Suji blushed, she had always fancied Woohyun ever since middle school. 

"Nope, he doesn't remember me" she said sadly. I held her hand.

"EMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" shouted Dongwoo from the other side of the canteen, he started to come over to us, all the girls in our school looked jealous and the rest of Infinite came over to us.

"Why aren't you sitting with us today noona?" asked Sungjong pushing me aside and sharing my seat. I laughed and ruffled his hair. Seohyun and Suji looked awkward as the rest of Infinite crowded our table. 

I felt my phone vibrate.

FROM: SUJI <3

YAH! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GOT CHUMMY WITH INFINITE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE A DAY AND YOU ARE BEST FRIENDS WITH ONE OF OUR KINGKA GROUPS AND I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR AND WOOHYUN, DONGWOO AND HOYA DON'T EVEN REMEMBER ME! THIS IS SO AWKWARD BUT AMAZING! INFINITE ARE SO HOT! INTRODUCE ME PLEASE!

TO: SUJI <3

SUJI! I'M SORRY! IT ALL HAPPENED TOO QUICKLY! YOU DON'T NEED ME TO INTRODUCE YOU, THEY PROBABLY REMEMBER YOU!

I looked up and Infinite was still standing around us awkwardly.

"Aren't you going to sit down then?" I asked them. Suji looked at me in shock with her eyes wide and Seohyun kicked me from under the table.

"Won't we be disturbing you?" asked Sunggyu scratching his head. 

"Nope, it's completely fine, these are my friends Suji and Seohyun" I said. Infinite smiled shyly at them and sat down at our table, Seohyun and Suji moved closer to me. "However Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya should know them already"

Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo stared at Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya.

"How do you guys know these pretty ladies?" asked Sungyeol. 

"Hey guys, it's been a long time since we've spoken" said Hoya.

"OH! I remember now!" said Dongwoo. He smiled at Suji and Seohyun. "I'm so terribly sorry! You guys should have talk to us more! I didn't know you guys went school here, you probably forgot us too!" 

"How could we forget you? The oh so famous Infinite" said Seohyun laughing. Dongwoo laughed with her. Woohyun still looked confused. Suji looked disappointed.

"Pabo!" said Dongwoo hitting Woohyun's head "It's Seohyun and Suji! from middle school" Woohyun paused for a second and then his eyes widened with shock.

"SUJI?! But..but..but.." Woohyun stared at Suji. 

"Yes, she is very very beautiful" said Dongwoo laughing "Now shut your mouth before a fly gets in" In middle school, Suji was a nerd with baggy clothes, big glasses and shy and was the type of girl, boys didn't usually go for but now she was very pretty and cute. 

Suzy blushed and continued to eat her lunch. Woohyun then came out of his trance and then went and sat with Suji, they then started talking. I smiled at my achievement. 

"Guys, it was really nice to meet you and to catch up with you guys but I'm going to meet Yonghwa!" said Seohyun "I'll text you later Emma" She then winked at me and then left. 

"Hoya! Here's your lunch!" I said giving it to him. He frowned at me.

"Go give it to Kikwang" he said.

"Hoya, I'm sorry! I love you the most!" I said in a aegyo voice. He then sighed at me and took it from me. I smiled happily as I finished my lunch.

HOYA'S P.O.V

You make it really hard for me to stay mad at you, Emma...