Sparks.

My Hobaby

EMMA'S P.O.V

"Seohyun baby!" said Yonghwa kissing her. "Let's go get a drink!" He grabbed Seohyun's hand and pulled her to the bar. Seohyun looked at me and rolled her eyes. I chuckled. CNBLUE then also said goodbye to us and made their way to the dancefloor. Then I felt someone's arms around my shoulder. 

"Emma, has anyone ever told you that you are very very attractive?" said Dongwoo. I laughed.

"Thank you but has anyone ever told you that you are very very flirty?" I said pushing him away. He pouted but then he put his arm around my shoulder again, I looked at Hoya and he was glaring at Dongwoo but when he saw me looking, he quickly looked away. I chuckled to myself.

"Suji, you look really pretty tonight, do you want to get a drink?" asked Woohyun. Suji looked at him in disbelief. 

"Wha..wha..what? Me?" she said stuttering. Infinite laughed at her cute actions, and she blushed even more.

"Pabo, of course you!" Woohyun said chuckling. Suji grabbed onto my arm tightly. 

"Emma, help me! What do I do? What do I say? Do I look good? Should I lower my voice so it's ier?" Suji whispered panicking. I laughed "Suji, just be yourself and then he is guranteed to like you!" I said pushing her towards Woohyun. Suji took a deep breath in and smiled at me. "You going to be okay?"

"Of course she is, she has us!" said Sungjong and Infinite nodded in agreement and then Woohyun pulled Suji towards the bar.

"So, where's Sungyeol?" I asked looking around. 

"There" said L pointing to a corner of the club. I looked over where L was pointing and I saw Sungyeol kissing a brunette girl and things were getting a bit steamy.

"Wow..how long have you guys been here?" I asked. 

"Um, about 15 minutes?" said Sunggyu. I laughed and tutted at Sungyeol behaviour. 

"Come on guys, let's find somewhere to sit" said Sunggyu.

HOYA'S P.O.V

We went to sit down on a couple of sofas and Dongwoo still had his arm around Emma. Why is he so annoying? I sat down and Emma sat next to me. We were all sitting down comfortably and we were all talking until Sungyeol came running over. 

"Move up guys, I need to sit down." 

"No, we barely have any room, go hang wih your new girlfriend!" said Sungjong. Sungyeol glared at him and sat in the little space next to Emma.

"Move up guys!" he shouting using his body to push us down the sofa, he pushed Emma and I felt her body press against mine. I took a deep breath in. "Guys, move the frick up!" Sungyeol pushed Emma again. She was even closer to me and her hand landed on my thigh. I swallowed. Her hand was getting too close to my crotch area and my body began to tense up. I looked up to her but she was too busy arguing with Sungyeol to notice where her hand was. Sungyeol pushed Emma again and this time she was practically on top of me, this was extremely uncomfortable but thank god her hand was nowhere near my area anymore. I sighed in relief.

"Aish Sungyeol, you are so annoying!" Emma screamed "I have no space now"

"Then go dance!" shouted Sungyeol smirking at Emma. 

"Fine I will" Emma said climbing over Sungyeol. I frowned, did she have to climb over Sungyeol? Her chest was all over his face and why would she go to dance?

EMMA'S P.O.V

Gosh, Sungyeol was annoying. I was sitting down first so why did he have to come over with his fat ? I was annoyed but I wasn't going to let Sungyeol ruin my night. I went to the dancefloor and I started swaying to the slow waltz music. Then I saw Hoya come over and I smiled at him.

"Aw, don't be sad my little hobbit" he said putting his hand on my waist. I smiled, he had not called me that in ages. I then put my hand on his shoulder and then I grabbed his other hand, we then started swaying side to side just like how we used to do when we were younger. 

"I'm not sad, just annoyed" I said leaning my face on his chest. I could hear his fast heartbeat. 

"Sad or annoyed, I just want you to be happy" he said. I looked up to his face and I smiled.

"Remember we used to dance like this when we pretended that we were at our wedding" he said. "I never wanted to play but you always wanted me to be your groom"

 We continued to dance but then the music changed. It became y and slow and I couldn't help but let go of Hoya's hand and shoulder and move my body to the rhythm. He then put his hand around my waist again and pulled me in closer. I then for some strange reason put my hand on his neck also pulling him closer. I felt his hot breath on my neck and for a moment I thought I felt him slightly kiss my neck. We then both became lost in the music and everything around us became unclear and our bodies moved together. I then turned around and Hoya wrapped his arm around my waist tightly to pull my body up close against his. I felt my heart race quickly and I could feel his race quickly too against my chest. He then run his fingers through my hair slowly and then brought down his hand so both of his hands were now on my waist. I then put both of my hands around his neck and we continued to move together but then the song ended and we stopped. I was about to pull myself away from him but he clinged on to me.

"Emma, you're beautiful"

He then put his hand on my cheek, softly it, his other hand was still around my waist, holding on to me tighhtly. His face then began to move closer to mine, slowly but surely. He continued to lean in and I could do nothing but lean back. Our heads turned. Our eyes closed. Our hearts stopped. And then our lips touched.

DOUBLE UPDATE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! THEY KISSED! :O I LOVED WRITING THIS UPDATE SO MUCH SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT! PLEASE JUST DON'T READ BUT COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TOO! I LOVE HEARING YOUR OPINIONS AND I LOVE GETTING TO KNOW YOU GUYS! THANK YOUUUUU! KEEP READING MY LOVELIES! <3