Winner

My Hobaby

EMMA'S P.O.V

"OKAY, TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS! SO AT THIRD PLACE IT IS THE MIGHTY MIGHTY INFINITE!" I cheered loudly for my friends but third place? If they got third place, I had no chance of winning. I smiled broadly at them as they went onto stage.

"THEN SECOND PLACE GOES TO ONE AND ONLY B-B-B-BEASSSSSTTTT!" Uh oh, I looked at Infinite, they were frowning and cursing under their breaths. I looked at Beast, they were smirking at Infinite. This wasn't going to end good.

"AND FINALLY, THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, EVEN THOUGH THE WINNER IS QUITE OBVIOUS GIVE IT UP FOR THE VERY BEAUTIFUL, VERY COOL, VERY TALENTED...EMMA!" 

Oh my god, that's me. I won? I can't believe it.

HOYA'S P.O.V

"Let's go and eat!" Emma said holding her envelope of money.

"Ah, Emma, B.A.P have got to go back to their dorm!" said Dongwoo.

"What now?" she said frowning, Yongguk nodded and she pouted. Yongguk pinched her cheeks and laughed.

"Don't worry Emma, we will see each other soon!" said Himchan kissing her hand again. Emma blushed and then her and B.A.P exchanged numbers. I frowned, she was getting way too close to B.A.P and I hated it.

"Noona! Walk us to the bus stop! I'm scared!" said Zelo holding Emma's arm. Not this kid again.

"Zelo, the bus stop is across the road, how are you scared?" I snapped however Emma still agreed to walk them. 

"Infinite, wait here and when I get back, let's go to Hongdae and eat lots of yummy food okay?" she asked cutely.

"Emma are you sure? It's your money you should spend it on yourself!" said Woohyun, Emma frowned.

"No, no, no! I want to spend it on my friends!" she said. We all smiled and agreed. Then we all said goodbye to B.A.P and Emma walked with them to the bus stop hand in hand with Zelo. I didn't appreciate their skinship.

"Aw, it's nice having her around!" said Sungyeol. We all nodded in agreement, she was so funny and not clingy like all the other girls in our school were.

"Congratulations on winning third place, it's a shame we beat you though" said a familiar voice. We all turned around.

"We don't want trouble so just piss off Beast" said Myungsoo. Beast smirked.

"Who said we do? We just wanted to see if you guys were okay" said Dongwoon. I clenched my fist.

"Well, thanks for your concern but f**k off" Sunggyu said.

"Well, that's a bit rude now isn't it?" said Junhyung shoving Sunggyu.

"Don't touch me" said Sunngyu shoving Junhyung back. Then everything became tense and I felt like a fight was about to break out but then at that moment Emma came back.

"My Infinite babies! Let's go eat now! I'm so hungry!" she said oblivious to what was going on, she then linked her arms with mine and Dongwoo but then she froze when she saw Junhyung and Sunggyu up in each others faces. 

"What's going on?" she said sounding angry, she tried pulling Sunngyu back. "Stop now!" she shouted loudly. Junhyung stepped back and turned to Emma.

"Oi, go away you stupid little girl, go home and do your hair or something and stick your nose out of our business" said Junhyung.

"Um, excuse me? What did you say?" said Emma raising her voice. Me, Dongwoo and Woohyun tried to pull Emma back, because one thing we have learnt about her in the past was that she had a bad temper, a bad bad temper. I then saw Kikwang also telling Junhyung to stop too as he knew about Emma's temper as well. We really didn't want her to kick off because when she does, we are scared of her.

"You heard me little girl, go away back home to your mum" Junhyung said. I saw Emma's face go red, this was not good. 

"Call me little girl, one more time" she said. I pulled her hand back  but she just pulled it back furiously.

"Hyung, stop before it's too late" hissed Kikwang pulling Junghyung back.

"What is this girl going to do? Sing to me?" said Junghyung "Sorry, I'm wrong, I meant LITTLE GIRL" He went up to Emma's face to empathise the little girl part. Uh oh, that was a bad move.

EMMA'S P.O.V

I hated it when people called me little, it made me feel so small and insignificant and this bastard wouldn't stop. He then went up into my face and said it again loudly and then he had the nerve to shove me? That was it. 

I kneed him as hard as I could in his crotch and put him in a headlock. He was swearing and shouting in pain.

"Little girl? LITTLE GIRL!? Yah, you want to die!?" I screamed pulling his hair. I then felt strong arms trying to pull me off him and I turned around and saw the whole of Infinite trying to pull me off. 

"YAH INFINITE! YOU DON'T LIKE BEAST SO JUST LET ME KILL HIM!" I screamed. I then pushed Infinite off me and then jumped on Junhyung's back with so much force he fell down, I then sat on his back and pulled his arms backwards. 

"AISH! GET OFF ME! YOU ARE CRAZY!" Junhyung shouted, I pulled his arms harder. He shouted in pain.

"Yeah, so what if I'm crazy?! I LIKE BEING CRAZY!" I shouted. I then saw all the Beast members and Infinite members trying to get me off. Finally they got me off   but I still wanted to fight. Hoya hugged me tightly to prevent me from fighting again, I started to calm down and Hoya let go of me. I then went over to Beast to help Junhyung get up but then he got up by himself, and he groaned in pain. Some of s helped him but most of them were just laughing.

"YAH! It's not funny!" he said. He then started to walk away.

"I'M SORRY!" I shouted after him. I felt bad for hurting him now, I sighed and then Beast came over to me. One guy with red hair shyly smiled at me and introduced himself as Hyunseung and other guy intoduced himself as Doojoon.

"Sorry about Junhyung! He is just a bit moody sometimes but you surely put him in his place!" said Doojoon. Beast laughed and I felt myself go red.

"Please tell him I'm sorry!" I said "I didn't mean to hurt him so much!" 

"We will do tell him" said Hyunseung "But I doubt he will listen" I pouted and Hyunseung and Doojoon laughed.

"HURRY UP!" shouted Junhyung. 

"Aw, I guess we gotta go now because Junhyung is getting cranky but we will see you around" said Doojoon then they both waved at me and followed Junhyung who was waiting for them. Then the other two members of Beast starting to talk to me, one guy was handsome and foreign looking and the other one was cute and had a small face, the cute one put his hands on my shoulders, I felt myself blushing.

"Hey! My name is Yoseob and this is Dongwoon!" said he said. "We would just like to say you are a really good singer and you are really cool, it was really good entertainment seeing hyung get hurt like that" I smiled and said thank you. Then they both started quickly followed after Hyunseung and Doojoon.

"We will see you in school, Mrs Hulk!" said Dongwoon, I laughed and he winked at me. Kikwang then smiled at me too and blew me a kiss and went off with the other Beast members.

"AHEM!" 

I turned around. 

"Having fun?" said Woohyun. Oh my god, I totally forgot about Infinite! They were looking at me and frowning. I quickly went back to them and put on an aegyo voice.

"I'm sorry!" I said. They were still frowning.

"Why don't you go off with your new best friends?" said Sungjong. I pouted and put my arms around his and Sungyeol's necks.

"You do know you guys are my number one right?" I said. Infinite still looked upset so I decided to bribe them. "I'll buy you lots of food AND ice cream?" I said and then their faces brightened up.

"Now, we are talking!" shouted Dongwoo, then he jumped on me.

"Careful Dongwoo, she might beat you up!" said Sunggyu. Infinite laughed and then I hit Sunngyu. We finally started to make our way to Hongdae and I linked arms with Hoya and Myungsoo.

"By the way Emma" said Sungyeol. "You're a legend" We all laughed. 

"Yep, we are for sure taking you out again!" said Sungjong. 

"What are you talking about Sungjong?" said Sunggyu "Of course we are, she is one of us now!" 

All of Infinite smiled and agreed, and for the first time in three years, I felt like I belonged again. We continued to walk and I put my head on Hoya's shoulder and I felt his head rest on mine. Everything was good again, I was even beginning to forget what happened to me in England...

DID YOU GUYS LIKE THAT CHAPTER? IT WAS FUN TO WRITE SO HOPEFULLY IT'S FUN TO READ! IT'S LONG BUT I WANTED TO INTRODUCE BEAST PROPERLY AND I WANTED TO SHOW A DIFFERENT SIDE TO EMMA. AND OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO HER IN ENGLAND? :O STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! KEEP READING AND SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! THANK YOU! :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!