Such a flirt

My Hobaby

HOYA'S P.O.V

"So what do you guys want to do?" asked Woohyun.

"Let's go Underground!" said Myungsoo. 

"What's Underground? Do you mean like trains?" said Emma.

"No Emma! Of course not! We are not in England anymore! It's a sort of club for underage people" said Sungjong. I looked at Emma, she looked shocked.

"A club, no no no! I can't go clubbing!" she said. I laughed at her innocence.

"Don't worry, it's not like a proper club! It's where young people hang out." said Dongwoo " Just come, it will be great fun! I really want you to meet our friends from B.A.P. You will love them especially Zelo!" 

Emma looked hesitant but finally she agreed. 

EMMA'S P.O.V

We finally arrived at the Underground and I was nervous, I haven't been to one of these places before, in England I just went cinema and bowling, I didnt go clubbing! When I entered, music was being played loudly and there were lot's of people. I followed Infinite and then they stopped to talk to a very good looking group of boys. 

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=84&num=10&um=1&hl=en&biw=1517&bih=741&tbm=isch&tbnid=n1R80azlKwNlYM:&imgrefurl=http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/9774434.html&docid=Obo7qH-Fnmji_M&imgurl=http://i46.tinypic.com/28ku0q0.jpg&w=1200&h=800&ei=UzyQUImeDoOl0QWeq4GIAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=548&vpy=76&dur=146&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=212&ty=122&sig=118181862603824809574&sqi=2&page=4&tbnh=135&tbnw=210&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,i:46

"YO INFINITE!" said a handsome boy with a gummy smile.

"Yongguk! How are you?" said Howon. Infinite and the group of boys all hugged and shared hellos.

"oooooh who is this pretty lady, you have been hiding from us?" said one of the other boys kissing my hand. He had black hair and was vey good looking.

"Himchan, back off. This is Emma. She goes to our high school but me and Dongwoo know her from middle school" said Woohyun "And Hoya knows her ever since she was born" I smiled at them and bowed. 

"Hello Emma, I'm Youngjae, this is Daehyun, Yongguk, you have met Himchan, JongUp and Zelo!" said a handsome chubby boy.

"Hello! I hope we become good friends!" I said. Infinite and B.A.P then went to a table to sit down and I followed but then the youngest Zelo, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

"NOONA! Dance with me!" he said pouting, he was so cute, I couldn't resist so I started dancing with him. We started dancing innocently but then Sungyeol came over to me and took over, he stood behind me and started moving his hips, I danced back moving my hips to the music too. Zelo walked off with a frown.

HOYA'S P.O.V

Wow, I have never seen Emma like this. She is so y and she can really dance.I wish it was me up there with her not Sungyeol. She has grown so much since the last time I have seen her. She has got such a nice body, and she is just so beautiful. Argh, no I can't do this, I can't let her do this to me but I'm not the only one that thinks she looks good. I looked at all the other Infinite boys and B.A.P. They were practically drooling. 

"NOW, ARE YOU READYYYY FOR THE SING OFF?" shouted the announcer. Omg, I totally forgot about the singing competition today and the prize was a lot of money! 

"Oi Youngjae and Daehyun" said Jong Up "Are you gonna enter the competiton?" 

"Yeah, if Woohyun and Sunggyu do, I want to see their faces when we beat them" said Daehyun. Everyone laughed.

"Alright, you're on but don't cry too much when we trash you guys alright?" said Woohyun. This was going to be a great competition. Emma then came and sat down with us.

"Emma, we are gonna enter the singing competition, you are gonna watch us right?" said Youngjae.

"Please do but be careful I'm known to steal every girl's hearts with my singing voice" said Daehyun winking at Emma. Emma laughed and winked back. I hated this flirting.

"Of course, I'll watch! Woohyun, are you doing it too? You have an amazing voice from what I remember!" Emma said. 

"Yeah, he is entering with Sunggyu!" said Myungsoo. Emma looked at Sunngyu and smiled. Sunngyu blushed.

"Emma! You should enter too! You have always had the most amazing voice!" said Dongwoo. Woohyun agreed.

"Emma, please do it! I love your voice and so does Howon!" Woohyun said. I frowned at Woohyun but I had to agree, Emma had the most amazing voice in the world.

"No, no and no! I'll be so embarassed!" cried Emma shaking her head.

"Noona! Please do it! I wanna hear your voice!" cried Zelo. All the B.A.P members agreed and so did the Infinite members. Zelo then held Emma's hand and starting doing aegyo to her. I was really beginning to not like this kid. 

"No! Never! I'm scared!" she said hidng her face. She is so cute.

"Emma, just sing, your voice is amazing" I said to her smiling brightly. She looked at me and was a bit taken back by my sudden warmness but she smiled back and ruffled my hair.

"Okay, I will" she said. Zelo frowned.

"Why does noona listen to Hoya hyung but not me, it isn't fair!" he said.

"It's because they are in love" teased Myungsoo. Emma blushed and denied it. I chuckled at her sweetness. 

"Noona, you love me right?" said Zelo. Emma hugged Zelo and giggled.

"Zelo, you are my number one!" she said. Yep, I don't like this kid. 

THAT WAS A BIT OF A POINTLESS CHAPTER BUT HERE YOU GO, NEXT UP SINGING COMPETITIONNNNNN!