My Old Kikwang

My Hobaby

EMMA'S P.O.V

"EMMA! I WOKE YOU UP AGES AGO! GET OUT OF YOUR STUPID BED!" shouted my mum. I rolled out of bed, having school the next day after having such an amazing night . I went into my bathroom and freshened up and then changed into my school uniform. I then started on my hair, I decided to curl my hair and when I finished, I looked at myself in the mirror. Ah, I loved my school uniform, it was so cute compared to my ugly uniform in England. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Umma, Appa! I love you! I'm going now!" I shouted going out the door. "YAH EMMA, COME BACK NOW AND HAVE SOME BREAKFA....." I heard my mum say before I left the house.

I then started to walk to school. "Isn't that skirt a bit short for school?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Beast behind me. Doojoon, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung was walking over to me and they all waved brightly, Junhyung smiled shyly and then quickly looked away. Kikwang however was flirting with this pretty girl and was giving her his phone number but then he saw me. He winked at the girl and then came over to me and put his arm around me.

"Hey y, do you mind if we walk to school with you?" he asked. I really didn't like this side of Kikwang, the Kikwang I knew back then was kind, caring and always looked out for me. This Kikwang was arrogant, a womanizer, a player and a flirt.

"Please don't call me y" I said pushing Kikwang off me. Kikwang looked a bit hurt. Doojoon shrugged and took my bag off my shoulders.

"Looks like you have to walk with us now" he said walking away with the rest of the gang. I frowned and crossed my arms in anger and started walking behind them. I then felt a vibration in my pocket, I got a message.

From: Seohyun <3

Emma! Meet me outside our classroom as soon as you get into school okay? :D I have someone I would like you to meet! ^.^ <3

I wonder who it is...

"Emma, hurry up!" called Hyunseung. I quickly came out of my trance and caught up with Beast. We were near school so I asked Doojoon for my bag back.

"We aren't giving your bag back unless you hang out with us today!" said Dongwoon pulling a funny face at me.

"Yep agreed and unless you give me a kiss!" said Yoseob pulling a duck face at me. I sighed and then quickly pulled my bag off Doojoon and starting running into school.

"YAH EMMA! COME BACK!" shouted Doojoon. I turned around and stuck my tongue out, "MEHRONG" I shouted before running off quickly. 

KIKWANG'S P.O.V

"MEHRONG!" shouted Emma. We all couldn't help and smile at her cute actions. She was just so adorable but I wondered why she is in a hurry so I followed her. She was going to our classroom and I saw her meet up with Seohyun and someone else. A boy, a tall boy with brownish black hair, I think his name was Yonghwa and he was in the 12th grade.

"YONGHWA! OH MY GOSH! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! AIGOO YOU HAVE GROWN SO MUCH!" shouted Emma pulling this Yonghwa boy in close for a hug. 

I frowned, Emma didn't even let me put my arm around her and she is hugging this boy like it's nothing...

EMMA'S P.O.V

I can't believe Seohyun and Yonghwa finally go out! I knew they would! It was only a matter of time before they did! Aw, I'm so happy that they go out, I wish I was there when it happened! Aw, I'm so glad!

"Alright! We have go to go now Emma! We will see you later!" said Seohyun hand in hand with Yonghwa, I watched as they both walkied off, gosh they were cute. I then walked into the classroom and sat down. 

"Ahem, um Emma? Who was that boy you were hugging earlier?" asked Kikwang. I looked up at him in surprise, why did he want to know?

"Well, I know him from..." I started to explain who Yonghwa was but Kikwang interrupted me. 

"Emma, at such a young age, you shouldn't be thinking about getting a boyfriend yet, you should be focusing on your studies and also he is older than you and with older boys, you have got to be careful because usually they are only after one thing and also in Korea you shouldn't be so open about your skinship, it might have been okay in England but in Korea you shouldn't do that and also you should know someone long enough before..." 

"KIKWANG! SHUSH!" I shouted "Yonghwa is Seohyun's first love since elementary school and they were telling me that they finally go out" I said laughing.

"Oh.." said Kikwang. I started laughing.

"AIGOO! You are so cute!" I said holding his face in my hands. "Why? Were you jealous?" I winked at him, Kikwang blushed and pushed my hands away.

"Um, no..I..um..was...he...it was just...um I was just looking out for you" he said scratching his head, he was bright red. He then turned around and started to walk away but then he walked into someone, he stumbled back, he blushed even more and starting to walk away again but then I jumped on his back.

"KIKWANG! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!" I said messing up his hair and pinching his cheeks. He tried to push me away but I loved teasing him, it was just like the old times, the awkward, cute Kikwang who blushed easily and was easily teased, for that moment he was not a popular, big headed Kingka but my old friend Kikwang.

I continued to chase him around the classroom and pull his cheeks until I felt someone push pass me and sit down.

"Yah! You could have said excuse me!" I said turning around to see who it was. It was Hoya.

"Well, you could have flirted somewhere else" he said coldly. I quickly removed my hands away from Kikwang's face.

Sorry guys! I have been really busy but here is another chapter, it isn't the greatest but what can you do? Keep reading because the next chapter is a VERY VERY VERY important chapter, and I mean important. I love you guysssssssssssss.