Her Scent

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next couple of nights Sehun slept in my room. He never told me why he was there; he always used the excuse that my bed was just more comfortable than his.

I woke up on the morning of the full moon and went to sit up but an arm around my waist stopped me. I looked over my shoulder at Sehun who was still soundly sleeping. I smiled at his cute sleeping face and his dishevelled hair which stuck up in random directions. I gently moved his arm from around me and stood up as I stretched my arms above my head.

“Why are you up so early?” I heard Sehun mumble sleepily.

“It’s not early, besides I’m sure Suho will want to talk to you about what you’re doing tonight.” I told Sehun ad turned to look at him. His eyes were now open and he was laid on his back.

“I suppose you’re right; I should leave then.” He told me, but didn’t move. I frowned at him and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

“Well aren’t you going to leave then?” I asked him, slightly annoyed that he said one thing and didn’t do it. Sehun stood up and walked towards me; automatically I backed away until I hit my wall. My heart raced as he stopped right in front of me; millimetres away from our bodies completely touching.

“What are you doing?” I asked him; alarmed by how close he was to me. Heat radiated from his body and I felt my body warm up. My insides fluttered at the closeness and my eyes kept focusing on his lips. No matter how many times I looked away, my attention was always drawn back to his lips. I felt like I had a big unfulfilled desire to kiss them. Sehun’s hands caressed my arms and I felt a shock travel through my body when he touched me. Everything in my head was muddled up; I couldn’t think straight, I didn’t know what to do.

Somehow I managed to collect my thoughts together and stop what was happening. I pushed Sehun away and ran to the opposite side of the room.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked, alarmed by my sudden objection.

“Hormones, full moon; leave, please.” I told him without making a full sentence. I was too surprised by what had happened to make complete sense.

“Okay, I’ll leave.” Sehun smiled at me, but I sensed that there was something behind that smile. He walked towards my door which was near where I was stood, but I stayed where I was. “I’ll see you later.” Sehun smirked and playfully snapped his teeth at me in a biting motion. He left my room and I sighed in relief as I started to get ready for class.

 

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V + +

I entered my room and a wave of disappointment hit me. My room felt empty without any trace of Jaehee around. I began to undress and my door opened. I turned around to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter