Teaching In The Night

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day before my birthday and I was sat in my room because it was a Sunday and there were no lessons that day. I anxiously paced my room back and forth just thinking; what if I really was like Sehun, would I change in front of my friends at my birthday?

It got to the point when it felt like my room was too small. I had to get out, go for a walk outside where there was plenty of room for me to pace.

 

I grabbed my coat and ran down the stairs to the door. When I swung it open I noticed Sehun casually leant on the wall opposite the door. I sighed at my bad luck and exited the dorms.

“Where are you going?” Sehun followed me as I started walking.

“I just need to clear my head so can you leave me to it, please?” I looked at him with a troubled expression and he nodded.

“I’ll see you later.” He told me and I waved as he walked away.

 

I walked up around the school grounds and came across a fountain that I’d never seen before. I sat on the edge and looked inside. People had thrown coins in there and probably wished for something; would it have actually come true or are wishing fountains just a lie?

I sighed as I ran my fingers through the water and stared at my reflection.

“What am I?” I asked myself. As I continued to stare at the water I noticed my eyes change to a yellow colour and I jumped up with a gasp. I looked at my reflection once more and my eyes were normal. I looked away from the water and sighed.

"It has to be stress or else I’m slowly losing my mind.” I spoke to myself and ran my fingers through my hair as I continued to walk around the school.

 

That night I was sat in my room reading when I heard something hit my window. It must have just been a bug or something, I thought. I returned to reading and then something hit my window again. I stood up and walked over to my window with my book still in my hand. I glanced outside to see what could have done it, and stood on the ground was Sehun holding some stones in his hand. I laughed to myself and shook my head. He motioned for me to meet him and I put my book down.

In a few minutes I was outside and I walked over to Sehun.

“What do you want?” I asked him and he smirked.

“I’m not telling you, just trust me, okay?” He quietly spoke and held out his hand. I took hold of it and he led me quickly towards the forest.

“Why are we rushing?” I whispered and he shrugged.

“There might be teachers out.” He reminded me and I sighed; I had forgotten about them.

 

Sehun led me to a small clearing in the woods. It was an area that was surrounded by trees and filled with fallen leaves. I stared at it in awe as I admired its beauty in the night as the moonlight shone down on it. It looked familiar but I couldn’t remember where I’d seen it before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter