Mr. Choi's Questions and Yoona's opinion

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Christmas day and I woke up in my bed surrounded by all of my friends and my loving boyfriend. I looked around and my eyes landed on Sehun, who was awake and looking at me.

“What? I know I look terrible in the morning.” I told him and he chuckled quietly and pulled me into his warm embrace. I smiled at him and he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

“You smell melts my heart like snow.” He whispered and I smiled; despite the cheesy line.

“That’s so sweet; I don’t need any present this Christmas; I wouldn’t have wanted anything but you.” I replied and his lips touched mine sweetly.

“Merry Christmas.” He whispered and I kissed him once more.

 

After everyone had woken up, I noticed that Kai and Yoona were sat a lot closer that morning. I smiled at the cute pair and we all drank happily from our warm cups of hot chocolate.

“So what are we all going to do today?” Chanyeol asked everyone, but no one answered.

“What’s wrong with just spending time with friends?” Ailee spoke up and Chanyeol immediately went quiet.

“I’m sorry; there’s nothing wrong with it.” He told her and she smiled at how she got him to back down so easily.

We all handed out the presents that had been bought for each other, but Sehun and I hadn’t exchanged gifts. It’s not like I even wanted a gift from him; just being with him was enough of a gift.

 

That evening everyone had returned to their own rooms but Sehun remained with me. We both lay on my bed in each other’s warm embrace without saying anything. No words were needed; it was just nice to be in the comfort of someone you love and to enjoy the feeling of warmth that they gave.

“Jaehee; I have something to give to you.” Sehun suddenly spoke up and I looked at him curiously.

“What do you mean?” I asked him and a happy smile spread across his face.

“A present silly; what else would I give you?” he chuckled at me and ran his fingers through my hair. He reached into his pocket and pulled out something, but I couldn’t see what it was. “It’s not a lot, it’s just something.” He told me and placed it into my hand. I gazed in wonder at a silver necklace in the palm of my hand. It had a silver wolf pendant with small diamonds on it. I smiled gratefully and looked at Sehun.

“Thank you so much; I love it.” I told him and kissed him quickly. He put the necklace on for me and then I jumped up from the bed. “I have a gift for you too.” I searched through the draw of my desk and pulled out a small box. Sehun sat up against the headboard of my bed as I crawled beside him. I handed him the small square shaped box and he looked at me. I nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter