Wolf Night

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was different walking around on four legs instead of two. The world appeared so much larger and I felt so much smaller. I listened out for signs of EXO-K’s transformations and eventually I heard quiet growls.

I appeared out from behind the tree and in front of me I saw six beautiful wolves; of different colours. They slowly made their way over to me and each of them began to sniff the new girl, or should I say wolf now. It was strange but I suppose it is expected of any kind of dog to sniff things they are unfamiliar with.

 

EXO-K and I spent our night running through the forest. I had almost gotten used to the fact that the wolves I saw were the six guys that I went to school with. It was weird and would still take the some time to adjust to, but I was getting there.

“Keep up, Jaehee.” I heard Suho tell me. I don’t know how I understood him, unless since we’re in wolf form we communicate by howling to each other and we can understand it; I don’t know. I made a mental note to ask Suho about it once we changed back.

 

We all raced each other and rolled around in the piles of fallen leaves. But it got late and although they were used to spending the odd night running around, free from human life; I, however was not used to it and would have normally been asleep by that time.

“Jaehee, you can sleep you know. I’ll wake you up when it’s time to change back.” Suho spoke to me and I felt myself yawn; I wonder how I looked, yawning, as a wolf. Would they still be able to tell what facial expressions I was using, or was that just in my thoughts?

“Make sure you do.” I warned him playfully and he nodded.

“The rest of you can nap too.” Suho spoke up and EXO-K’s ears perked up at the word ‘nap’, it was foreign to them as wolves obviously. But nevertheless, the five wolves and I settled down to sleep for a few hours whilst Suho stayed awake, I felt kind of guilty for him being alone, but he insisted that he was fine.

 

I had eventually laid down to rest when a wolf walked over to me, instantly I knew who it was. He lay close beside me and shut his eyes to rest.

“Go sleep, Jaehee.” Sehun told me and I lay my head down to rest on my paws. It felt weird, not only being a wolf and sleeping like a wolf does, but it also felt weird because I hadn’t been so close to EXO-K since they started at my school. I smiled in my head and shut my eyes to get some sleep.

 

The time soon came around when Suho woke us up with a loud wolf howl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter