The Perks Of Being Her Mate

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V Cont. + +

The next morning everyone met in my room once again. Yoona was present along with EXO-K because she could help too.

“I know where Jaehee is.” I told them and all of their faces looked stunned.

“How could you know?” Chanyeol asked. I sighed and readied myself for the upcoming arguments.

“I had a dream last night; it led me to a cabin a few miles from the school. Jaehee was inside.” I told them with a serious expression on my face.

“Are you mental; you’re basing it on a dream you had?” Chanyeol was the first to ridicule me. “I thought you’d take it seriously, after all your girlfriend is missing.” He shouted and I clenched my jaw angrily but continued to endure his wrath.

“Sehun, how can you be sure? Your dream could just be what you want to see.” Baekhyun spoke doubtfully and I lowered my head.

“Leave him alone; Sehun is right.” Suho’s voice overpowered everyone else’s and I looked up in surprise.

“How can he be right? He said he dreamt it all.” Chanyeol challenged the Alpha. Suho glanced at Chanyeol and a low growl emitted from the back of his throat.

“Although it was a dream, he is right. Sehun and Jaehee are mates; they have that special connection that can lead one to the other.” Suho shared and for the first time in this horrible nightmare, I felt a flutter of hope in my heart.

“Are you sure that I’m right?” I clarified and Suho nodded with a kind smile on his face then placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Lead the way, Sehun.” Suho advised me and I smiled widely.

 

EXO-K and I exited the school whilst Yoona stayed behind to keep an eye on Mr.Choi. We suspected that he would still attend classes because he didn’t know that we knew he was a hunter. The hunters didn’t know what we were planning so they wouldn’t be well prepared.

The six of us ran along the path from my dream and I could feel myself being pulled closer towards Jaehee.

The familiar cabin came into sight and I immediately stopped in my tracks. EXO-K and I took cover in the woods not far from the cabin.

“That’s it.” I told them as they looked on at the cabin.

“It doesn’t look very well protected.” D.O stated and I nodded in agreement.

“I know, but just because it doesn’t look it, don’t mean that it isn’t.” I spoke and looked at the rest of EXO-K. “Hyuna said there is more than one hunter; we don’t know how many are in there.” I told them. Suho stepped up beside me and addressed EXO-K.

“I want all of you to be on guard. These hunters may be very skilled; they have the advantage until the moon rises. Once the moon is up, we’ll be stron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter