His Mate

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Kai’s P.O.V Cont. + +

“I’ve had these dreams over the past couple of days and in each of them I’m hanging out with Jaehee when suddenly these people, hunters, turn up and they take her away from me.” He started and I nodded. “They take her and I’m left fighting to get her back and then I hear a loud sound, like a gunshot, but I never figure out when the shot comes from because I always wake up.” Sehun told me and I bit my lip as I thought about what he had said.

“I know you’re gonna tell me that it’s just a dream, but it always felt so real. When I woke up there was a feeling of panic inside of me that I never want to feel in reality.” He shared and I just sat there and listened. “But the strange thing is that after night, it feels like I can’t stand to be away from her; like I need to be with her every moment of the day.” He added and a knowing smile graced my lips.

“Sehun, I’m sure everything will be okay. You’re dreams will sort themselves out and if you want we’ll all help keep an eye on Jaehee. As for the last part, I think you may have found your mate.” I told him and he frowned at me in confusion.

“What do you mean I found my ‘mate’?” He asked me, confused by the new term.

“I think you need a chat with Suho.” I told him and left the room.

 

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V + +

Mate? What could he have meant by that? What does having a mate mean? Is it like having a friend? Does that mean I consider Jaehee to be a friend? I stood up with a confused frown on my face and made my way to Suho’s room.

I banged on the door urgently but he didn’t answer.

“Hyung, I have an urgent question that I need to ask you!” I shouted through the door but he still open it.

“Go ask someone else.” I heard him reply. I sighed but I wasn’t going to give up.

“Kai told me to come ask you. He said that I found my ‘mate’; what does he mean by that?” I shouted through the door and he went silent. The door was pulled open a couple of seconds later and I jumped in surprise when I saw Suho stood there.

“Come in, and we’ll talk.” He told me and I entered his room warily. Why was everyone so serious about this ‘mate’ thing?

 

“Okay Sehun, why does Kai think you’ve found your mate?” He asked me as we both took a seat in his room. I thought back to our talk when Kai first mentioned it to me.

“Oh, I told him that I didn’t like being away from Jaehee; I told him that it felt like I wanted to spend every moment of the day with her.” I told Suho and he thought for a moment then placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and expected him to share his wisdom with me, but was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter