Fever

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

The full moon was a few days away and I wondered what it would be like. It would be my second transformation and I wouldn’t have to deal with all the problems like I did the first time; it would be easier. My only problem was what should I do during the transformation? I didn’t want to be around EXO-K, because I wanted to explore by myself and experience all of my wolf abilities for myself. It was no fun if it was all taught to me like a lesson; I had to experience it for myself to learn about the different aspects of being a wolf.

 

At lunchtime I went back to my room to relax. I didn’t want to deal with all of the loud students roaming the school; I’d heard everything during my first few lessons and I developed a massive headache. I sat by my window and just stared out at the scenery. I shut my eyes and just let everything slip away as I relaxed into my chair.

Loud footsteps invaded my peaceful state of mind and my eyes shot open; the steps were fast and were heading towards my room. The door to my room flung open and I leapt from my seat in surprise. My heart raced as I tried to figure out who had burst into my room. The person raised their head and I realised that it was only Sehun.

“You gave me a heart attack, Sehun, don’t do that.” I scolded him but he didn’t reply. I looked at him concerned and walked towards him. “Sehun?” I warily called his name as I got closer. I was a few steps away when he suddenly held out his hands to stop me.

“Don’t come any closer!” He warned me and I froze on the spot. What was wrong with him?

“Sehun, what’s wrong?” I asked him, more concerned as to why he was acting that way.

“It’s just so difficult.” He admitted and I frowned in confusion.

“What’s difficult?” I asked him. Couldn’t he give more detailed answers? I hated vague people.

“I hate not being around you; my body feels like it’s on fire I think I have a fever.” Sehun admitted and then he unexpectedly collapsed to the floor. My eyes widened; I was stunned by what had just happened in front of me. I crouched beside Sehun and realised that he had actually passed out, but I didn’t understand why.

“Sehun” I called his name clearly and placed my hand on his cheek. His hand automatically flew to mine and held it there. My palm felt like it was burning as I felt the temperature of his face. “Sehun, you can’t lie on the floor.” I told him and he shook his head.

“My room is too far.” He mumbled as his eyes fluttered partially open.

“You don’t have to move that far, only to the bed.” I told him and he sighed gently. “Come on, Sehun, I can’t move you by myself.” I whined to him and helped him to his feet. His legs were like jelly as I led him towards my bed then watched as he collap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter