The Sleeping Dilemma

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rolled over and that’s when my eyes shot open. I was surrounded by trees and was lying on a bed leaves. I sat up in alarm and stared at my surroundings; how did I get outside?

I pinched myself and then winced when the pain shot through my arm; it definitely wasn’t a dream. All I remembered was going to bed and then I suddenly appeared in the woods. Did I sleep walk?

A breeze blew through the trees and around me, which caused me to shiver in my pyjamas. I had to leave there, but which way was the way out. I stared in each direction as I tried to decipher which one would leave me back to my room, but none of them looked familiar.

A sudden rustle of leaves caught my attention and I stood up in panic to look around for the source of the noise. The rustle got closer and closer until it stopped.

“What the hell?” I mumbled to myself as I wrapped my arms around my body.

“What are you doing here?” I heard a voice and spun around on my heel. Sehun was stood in front of me and I just shook my head at him.

“I don’t know.” I replied and he walked towards me with a slight frown on his handsome features. I eyed him as he stopped a couple of feet in front of me and looked me over.

“What do you mean? You don’t know what you’re out here, in your pyjamas? Did you sleep walk or something?” he asked and I shrugged in reply.

“I don’t know.” I added again and shuddered as the cold breeze wrapped itself around my body.

Sehun shrugged his arms out of his jacket and handed it to me, but I didn’t accept it.

“I suppose you’re gonna go and tell everyone now that I freak girl sleep walked into the woods.” I sighed and he stepped closer to me. I looked up at his face and our eyes connected.

“I won’t tell anyone, because it’s happened to me before, more than once.” He smiled softly at me and placed his jacket around my shoulders.

“Thanks.” I smiled slightly and looked at him. “What are you doing in here anyway?” I asked him curiously and he smiled.

“It’s a great place to run, and let off some steam.” He chuckled and then looked at me. “I’m sorry for yesterday in class.” He mumbled and I nodded in understanding.

“Its fine, it’s happened before.” I told him and started walking. Sehun frowned in confusion as he followed me as I walked.

“My step-sister, Hyuna, her friends are always doing that to me.” I shared and Sehun just listened.

“I didn’t know she was your family.” He muttered and I smiled.

“Was; she’s not now.” I added and he looked at me in confusion. “My mum married her dad, that’s how everything started.”

“Then why aren’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter