Missing

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V + +

“What is taking Jaehee so long in the bathroom?” I grew anxious when she didn’t return after ten minutes. The leg twitched nervously and Kai noticed my distress.

“Dude, what’s up?” he asked me and I glanced at him.

“How long do you think you should wait until you’re girlfriend doesn’t come back from the bathroom?” I asked him and he froze. I glanced to the door and noticed Mr.Choi walk in and that’s when I stood up. “I’m going to look for her; Yoona will you check the girls’ bathroom for me?” I asked and both she and Kai stood up.

We ran throughout the school on the lookout for Jaehee. I had started outside the girls’ bathroom. That was a faint trail of her scent that led from the girls’ bathroom. I followed it closely, making sure not to lose the scent. I ended up outside in the parking lot. I scanned the area for any sign of Jaehee, but there was none. Jaehee’s scent had vanished and all I could smell was car fumes. My heart began to race in panic as I wondered what could have happened to her. If her scent stopped there, but the car scent started there, there was a chance that she could have been kidnapped.

 

I met Yoona and Kai near the dorms, but looks on their faces told me everything I needed to know; neither of them had seen any sign of Jaehee.

“I lost her scent in the parking lot, but a car had recently left.” I informed them and let out a groan of frustration. I ran my fingers roughly through my hair and looked up at the night sky. Jaehee, where have you gone?

“Sehun, don’t worry, we’ll find her.” Kai told me and I just nodded.

“I have something that I have to do.” I told him and he stared at me questioningly. I ran back into the gymnasium and looked for someone. When I found her, I stomped over to her and grabbed her arm roughly then dragged her out of the sports hall.

“Yah, what the hell are you doing?!” Hyuna shrieked at me but I roughly shoved her against the wall.

“You; what have you done with Jaehee?!” I growled angrily in her face. She stared at me blankly for a couple of seconds before an evil smirk formed on her lips.

“Aww, poor Sehun, have you lost your little girlfriend?” She mocked me and I balled my hands into fists. “Bad dog; she’ll never be free whilst you’re still alive.” Hyuna told me and I frowned deeply at her.

“What the hell does that mean?!” I snarled at her and she rolled her eyes with a little chuckle.

“It means that you and your [pack of mutts will soon be yesterday’s news; the hunters are coming for you and they have your preciou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter