What He Is

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t believe what I had witnessed. I didn’t even believe that I had actually seen it happen; I tried to convince myself it was all a dream. Sehun’s yellow eyes; so similar to the ones I had seen in the bush that one night. Was he the thing that I had seen or was it just a coincidence that something had the same eyes as he did?

 

Ever since that night I had avoided him as much as I could. I didn’t know what to say or how to act around him. But eventually, after a couple of days, he realised what I was doing and he didn’t like it. To prevent me from avoiding him anymore he began to follow me round like a puppy.

 

I exited my classroom at break time and Sehun followed me. I quickly made my way to the Girls’ bathroom where he could not follow. I leant on the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

“What are you doing?” I asked my reflection and sighed. “You’re hiding from someone that you barely know anything about; there’s just something about him; it makes you want to ignore all reason and any warnings. You don’t even know what he is anymore.” I told myself and then looked down.

 

The bathroom door opened and I looked up at it in alarm, a part of me thought it might be Sehun, trying to get me to talk to him, but it wasn’t. It was Hyuna instead.

“Well, well, look who it is.” Hyuna smirked along with Gayoon and Tiffany. “Did you manage to find your way out of the woods okay the other night?” she mocked me and I balled my hands into fists. “Did the ‘wolf’ make an appearance? Of course it didn’t, it’s all in your freakish mind.” She cackled and her friends laughed at me.

“How would you know it’s not real, you don’t even go in the woods.”I replied and she looked at me.

“There are no wolves around here. Oh by the way, at the bonfire, I saw you talking to Sehun. Why were you talking to him?” she questioned me and I stayed quiet. “What could you and him possibly have to talk about?” she wondered and I remained silent. “Well?” she was slowly getting angry and I didn’t want to deal with her bullying that day.

“We weren’t talking about anything. He just asked me where to get drinks from.” I lied to her and she calmed down.

“Good, keep it that way. I don’t want a freak like you associating with the guy that will soon be my boyfriend.” Hyuna fake smiled and patted my shoulder then exited the bathroom with her friends. I sighed in relief and looked back at the mirror.

“It’s time to face the music. I have to know what he is.” I told my reflection. I gathered all of the confidence I had left and exited the bathroom.

 

I walked down the corridor looking for Sehun; he wasn’t around when I exited the bathroom like I expected him to be, so I had to look for him. I glanced into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter