Night Walk And The Scent Of Grass

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I glanced at them and something about them drew me in. I don’t know what it was but I just couldn’t look away. One of them looked towards my direction and I leaned back in my seat. He held my gaze for a few seconds and frowned slightly before I looked away. What was his problem?

“Right, why don’t the two of you introduce yourselves?” The teacher spoke and the two guys looked at each other briefly before one stepped forward.

He had tan skin and spoke with a playful smirk on his lips.

“Annyeong-haseyo, I’m Jongin, but prefer to be called Kai, please take care of me.” He glanced at me and I frowned in response. The guy who had stared at me first stepped forward after and cleared his throat.

“Annyeong-haseyo, I’m Sehun, please take care of me.” He spoke with a slight lisp and then both of them bowed to the class out of politeness.

“Wonderful, now where should I sit you both?” the teacher muttered to himself and at that moment all the girls in the class tidied up their appearances and sat straight trying to get the teacher’s attention; I just didn’t bother.

“Jaehee” I heard the teacher say my name and I looked up with wide eyes. “Sehun go sit next to Jaehee please, and Kai go sit on the desk beside Sehun and Jaehee.” The teacher instructed and I hit my head on the desk out of annoyance. Great, I had the new students sat beside me, wouldn’t it be fun...not.

 

Sehun sat beside me and I left my head on the desk. I could smell something as soon as he took his seat so I lifted my head. I sniffed the air and it smelt sweet. A sweet smell mixed with the smell of fresh air and; grass? I frowned at the new guy, why would he smell like grass? Sehun looked at me and I immediately looked away.

Throughout the lesson Sehun sniffed a lot, and I mean like every couple of seconds for five minutes at a time. I shuffled away from him and mentally groaned in frustration. Why was I stuck next to the freak with allergies?

 

The end of the day couldn’t have come round quick enough for me. I ran from the classroom to escape the constant sniffing from Sehun, during last lesson I saw Kai starting sniffing too. Are all the new guys like they are?

I walked at a fast pace through the corridor and occasionally glanced behind me for any sign of people I didn’t want to see at that moment. I turned a corner into another corridor. I took a couple of steps before I collided with someone’s chest and stumbled backwards. On impulse they wrapped their arm around my waist and prevented me from hitting the floor. I had squeezed my eyes shut, but slowly opened them to look at the person. It was a guy with brunette hair and an angelic face.

“Are you okay?” the guy aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter