The Dream

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran through the woods on the outskirts of school. Something was chasing me, I could hear it, but I couldn’t see it. It was fast and gaining on me quickly. I tried to run faster, but my legs were tired; I couldn’t go much further. I urged my body to continue for as long as I could, but I tripped on the root of a tree and tumbled to the ground. I winced in pain as I looked down at my bleeding leg.

A twig snapped a couple of metres away from me and my head shot up in alarm. I scanned the area for any sign of movement, but nothing stood out. A low growl made my heart rate increase dramatically as I stayed on guard.

“Who’s there?” I shouted out in hope that it was just one of Hyuna’s mates that were playing a trick on me. “This isn’t funny!” I shouted in anger at the person that was hidden in the scenery.

 

Another twig snapped, but this time it was behind me. I turned around whilst I was on the floor, I didn’t care how muddy I got. I could hear the person circling around me; taunting me.

“STOP IT!” I screamed and jumped to my feet. I could feel my body heat up in anger and I clutched my head in pain. “AHH!!” I screamed and collapsed to my knees, on the floor once more. “What have I done to deserve this?” I growled angrily and looked up to meet a pair of glowing, yellow eyes.

The eyes were joined to a body of rust and dark brown coloured fur, with sharp teeth, that showed as the creature snarled at me. I screamed at the top of my lungs as the creature lunged at me.

 

I was still screaming when I sat up in bad, alarmed by the nightmare I had. I looked around at my familiar room and took a deep sigh of relief. It was just a dream, I told myself as I calmed down my nerves and racing heart.

My alarm suddenly started to sound and I glanced at my clock beside my bed and it read, 7:30am. I sighed as I placed my feet on the floor beside my bed and readied myself for another trouble filled day of classes.

I wore my school uniform which consisted of a grey skirt, a white blouse, a black tie and a dark blue sweater-vest. I checked over my reflection once before I grabbed my rucksack filled with my books and then left for my lessons.

 

My first lesson was History; I met Yoona outside the classroom and then we sat together at the back of the room. Normally the only people to sit at the back were the Queenkas and Kingkas because they never did any work. I was sat there because I never wanted to be asked to participate in the lesson; I get nervous when called upon in class.

I paid attention in the lesson until I felt something light hit the back of my head. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed Gayoon, one of Hyuna’s group members, giggling with her friend in the corner of the room. I noticed a ball of scrunched up paper beside the leg of my chair and sighed quietly to myself. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter