Talk With Suho

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun-ah, what are you doing?” A voice shrieked as I felt something brush against my forehead; my eyes opened widely in surprise at the loud voice and I looked up at Sehun. His lips were right in front of my forehead and he slowly pulled away to look at the person who shrieked at him; Hyuna.

“What do you want?” he asked her, annoyed that she suddenly turned up.

“Why were you just kissing, Jaehee?” she over-reacted and Sehun sighed as he looked back at me. Our eyes connected and I finally relaxed; my hands relaxed from fists and I smiled slightly. I felt long fingers tangle with mine and I looked up in surprise at Sehun. He briefly smiled at me before he turned to look at Hyuna.

“Did you see me kiss her?” Sehun asked her and she looked taken aback by his sudden question.

“Yes, you just pulled away from her! Jaehee, didn’t he kiss you?” She tried to get me to answer but I didn’t. “Don’t ignore me!” she shouted angrily at me and I just sighed.

“Hyuna, just face it I didn’t kiss Jaehee, if anything my lips would have been near hers but they didn’t touch.” Sehun continued to convince Hyuna and eventually she gave up with a squeal of anger then stormed away down the corridor.

 

Sehun looked back at me and lent his forehead on mine once more. With a small sigh he looked into my eyes and I just stood there in silence.

“I can’t do this.” He suddenly pulled away from me and backed away to the opposite wall. I shook my head and looked down at the floor.

“How easily does your mood switch?” I asked in disbelief. One minute he was close with me and the next he backed away like I had some kind of disease.

“It’s complicated, Jaehee.” Sehun tried to argue but I wasn’t having any of it.

“You know what, actually it’s not. You either want to be around me or you don’t.” I stated to him and pushed myself off from where I was leant on the wall. “Make your decision soon; I don’t expect to continuously be ditched just because you have a guilty conscience.” I told him and then walked away from the abandoned corridor.

 

I went to the roof of the school and just sat on the wall to admire the beautiful scenery. The sun that shone down on the trees, the elegant architecture of the school; it was like something out of a film.

“What are you doing up here?” I heard someone ask, so I turned around and a frown instantly covered my face. It was Suho; the one that told Sehun to say away from me; the one that liked me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter