Birthday Teaching

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting caught with Sehun in the woods, we were both given a lunchtime detention that day, since we were technically caught on Monday; just very early on that Monday.

We sat in our classroom on parallel desks whilst the teacher sat at his desk at the front.

“Can you hear me?” Sehun whispered quietly, so quiet that only we could hear it with our enhanced hearing. I nodded, signalling that I could hear him. “I’m sorry I got you caught, it’s a rubbish way to spend your birthday.” He apologized in a whisper and I smiled to myself.

“Don’t be; I had fun. It was amazing; I never thought I could do that.” I replied on them same level of voice.

“Good, I still have more to teach you anyway.” He added and I glanced at him with a questioning look. “There is also sight, touch, speed, strength, and control.” He informed me and I smiled in reply. Who would have thought that I was a carrier of the wolf gene? I would have never guessed it.

 

Our detention eventually ended and we were both free to go after getting one final warning from the teacher.

“You both know the rules; no student should be outside after 9pm.” He reminded us and we both nodded in understanding and then left the classroom.

“Maybe we should do these lessons during the breaks.” Sehun suggested and I looked at him briefly before I nodded.

“Only some of them, others I want to do in the dark. We’ll just have to be on guard.” I smiled and he agreed with me.

“So what are you doing now?” Sehun asked me and I just shrugged.

“Nothing really” I replied and sighed. It was my birthday and I had no plans; how lame was I? Sehun stopped walking and I looked at him curiously.

“You have no plans on your birthday?” He asked me in disbelief and I just nodded. “Well, I’ll spend time with you for your birthday. Now, normally someone cool, like me, wouldn’t stoop so low, but I can make an exception today.” He smirked and I scoffed at his cocky attitude.

“Oh, why thank you, your highness.” I mocked him and walked away.

“Yah, don’t be rude!” he playfully scolded as he caught up with me and we walked together.

 

We ended up in the forest once more and just sat in the clearing from the night before.

“What are we doing here?” I asked him and he just shrugged.

“I could teach you more, if you want.” He suggested and I thought about it for a moment.

“Okay sure, why not?” I smiled and we both stood up.

“I think I’ll teach you touch, you have to be able to feel everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter