Time Of The Full Moon

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I searched all around the school but there was no sign of Sehun. I thought of places I hadn’t searched that he might be, but the only one that caught my attention was the dorms. I made my way to the Guys’ dorms and up to Sehun’s room. His door was open slightly but I couldn’t see any movement in there. I pushed the door open as quietly as I could and stepped inside the dark room to look around. He wasn’t in his room or in his bathroom, and there was nowhere else he could have been in his room. I sighed in defeat as I took a seat on his bed with a morose expression. I’d change in a few hours and I’d be alone. I had hoped that Sehun would be able to spend the full moon with me but obviously if I couldn’t find him, then I couldn’t ask him.

 

I walked out of the dorms and towards a different part of the woods to where EXO-K would be. If I was going to be alone, I wanted to be away from them so that they wouldn’t interrupt my experience of being solo on a full moon.

I perched myself on a rock that was beside a large tree and sighed to myself.

 

A few hours passed and the sun had begun to set. I could feel my body get ready for the change and braced myself. I wasn’t used to being a wolf and it took some time to get used to, even after I had transformed. I felt myself begin to change and stripped myself of my clothes.

 

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V + +

I entered my room that evening, after I had spent the day in the sports hall. I had to get away from all the drama and I didn’t want Jaehee to see my face. I collapsed onto my bed and a familiar sweet smell invaded my nostrils. I sat up, intrigued by the smell and walked around my room; the smell was all over it. Jaehee had been in my room, but why? I closed my eyes to focus on Jaehee. I listened out for her voice and she was surrounded by the sound of rustling leaves. I urgently exited my room and ran as fast as I could towards the woods.

The sun was almost set and I’d have to transform soon, but I had to find her. I focused my nose on her scent and trailed all over the forest to find her. I came across her clothes, neatly folded on a rock and I sighed and ruffled my hair in annoyance. I was too late; she had already transformed. I looked into the sky and the sun was nearly completely gone, I had only a few minutes until my transformation and it wouldn’t have been enough time to get back to EXO-K.

I quickly took my clothes off and placed them beside Jaehee’s as I waited for my body to completely transform. It took a few minutes but eventually I was in my wolf form. I ran through the woods, still on the lookout for Jaehee.

“Jaehee” I called out to her, unsure as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter