Chapter 21

Close to You

"Who do you think you are?"Sooyoung said calmly,gripping tighter to Dara's collar.For some reason Dara began to be frightened,why was she acting so calm.

"You didn't hear me back there?"Dara smirked.

"Of course I did. You had no right to bring Sunny into this, if you have a problem, you come to me.And me only."Sooyoung lifted up Dara by the collar to for their eyes to meet.

"Why don't target someone you love?Doesn't that make you suffer the most?Just like how my appa chose you over my umma and me.How your family suffered the loss of their daughter."Before Dara could continue,Sooyoung punched the locker against Dara's head.

"Enough."Sooyoung silenced her.

"What are you going to do,unnie?"Dara smirked at her."Are you going to hit me?"

"Never.For someone who has been beaten and ually harassed almost everyday since they were twelve,the cycle stops with me."Sooyoung let go of Dara's collar.

I'm going to tell you this once and once only.Stay away from me and my SoonKyu and I suggest you transfer and don't even look my way."Sooyoung threatened."Do I make myself clear?"Sooyoung shot her a deadly glare.

Scared for her life,Dara nodded her head and ran down the hallway.

 

..

 

Sunny had her head wrapped with gauze due to the injury from hitting the wall and her face was still swollen from being hit in the face.Still feeling dizzy,the nurse wanted her to lay down on the bed and the rest of the girls waited outside.

All of them were worried for Sunny and Sooyoung,most of them pacing down the hall."Yah!"They turned their heads to see Sooyoung running down the hall and stopped in front of them.

"How is she?"Sooyoung panted,her hands on her knees and looked up.

"She's fine,she's a bit dizzy though.We have been waiting for you and have been worried."Tiffany said with concern.

"Can I see her?"Sooyoung asked and they nodded their heads.

Not waiting Sooyoung entered the nurse's office.

 

..

 

"Sunny-shii?There is someone for you."The nurse gently said and exited the room to her joint office.Sunny opened her eyes and smiled,the person she wanted to see was right in front of her."Youngie..."

"Hey,how's my SunBun?"Sooyoung kissed her forehead and got a good look at her.She sat in the chair and held Sunny's hand and gave it a kiss.

"Better now that you are with me."Sunny smiled,she caught a glimspe of Sooyoung's injuried hand and began to worry."Youngie,what happened to your hand?"

Sooyoung forgot she punched a locker,"Oh this, I was just a little mad.It's nothing serious.I want to protect the person I love the most."She kissed Sunny's hand again and smiled.

"Youngie, you looked like a different person, when you were angry."Sunny said truthfully.Sooyoung frowned,"I promise not to be that angry,when it comes family and you,I'm not making any promises.All of you are my world."

"I love you,my Youngie."Sunny looked into her eyes.

"I love you too,my SoonKyu."Sooyoung kissed her softly.

"Now let's go home."Sooyoung carried her love bridal style and smiled.

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for the wait;-; thank you for reading and leave a comment!Only 5 chapters left!