Chapter 11

Close to You

Sunny looked at Sooyoung with concern. She was paler than usual and her lips were dry and cracked. Sooyoung had a black eye and bruise along with a long cut across her face. She had a bandage wrapped around her head and cast on her wrist. She could tell Sooyoung had bandages wrapped around her torso because she looked uncomfortable. She also had cast on her ankle.

"Sunny-ah?"

Sunny turned to looked at Sooyoung."Yes?" Sooyoung waved her hand, telling her to come closer. "It hurts..."

Sunny's eyes widened and asked,"Where?" Worry began to fill everything in her. Sooyoung let out a small smile," Everywhere and especially my lips."

The shorter girl couldn't help but blush and look away. "SoonKyu is going make you feel better." Sooyoung pretended to look confused.

Sunny captured Sooyoung's lips with hers.

They both felt sparks and fireworks go off in their heads. Sooyoung smiled into their kiss,she used her uninjuried hand to caress Sunny's cheek.

Someone cleared their throat, making Sunny and Sooyoung sit up straight and ended up ending their magical kiss.

"Appa..." Sunny breathed out and looked down, hiding her blush.

He let out a fatherly laugh and a gave them a big smile."Sooyoung, I have someone you would want to meet." Sooyoung tried to sit up, only the help of Sunny and her appa.

The door opened and Sooyoung turned her head, tears already streaming down her cheeks.

All my life I have been waiting for this moment...

"Youngie..." Choi Jungnam kneeled in front of her daughter's side of the hospital bed. Behind him was his wife and his two eldest children.

Sooyoung stuttered out,"Appa.." She looked up and let out,"Umma, Oppa, Unnie..."Tears overflowed in all of their eyes. Her umma was now on the other side of her hospital bed, kneeling in front her youngest daughter and grabbed her hand.

Sunny and her appa left the room to give the reunited family privacy and sat in the waiting room. Sunny ran her fingers through her lips, still tingly from her and Sooyoung's kiss. Her appa let out a chuckle and said,"Young love these days!"Sunny blushed and retorted back,"Appa!"

"My Aegi..." Her umma sobbed out. "Umma..." Sooyoung softly repeated, her umma her cheek and more tears flowed out.Her appa stated, "How long have we waited for this day, for you to come back to us..."

"How many birthdays we missed, to your first day in school, to your first crush, oh how much we missed..."

"Appa,"Sooyoung responded, which made her appa look up and her siblings as well,"I could care less all about those, all I care about is having you guys here with me."

Now it was her oppa and unnie to say something,"Youngie...Do you remember us?" Sooyoung nodded her head and gave them a smile,"Siwon-oppa and Soojin-unnie."

"You don't how long we missed you." They said together. Sooyoung smiled at her oppa and unnie,"You don't how long I missed you too, oppa and unnie. You treated your dongsaeng well and did everything to protect me when we were little."

"You remember?" Siwon asked surprised. Sooyoung nodded,"Only bits and pieces are coming back to me. I remember when I was chasing Sunny around her house and you guys were catching up with us along Sunny's oppa and unnie. And Appa picked all of us up, he was pretty strong then."

Her family looked at Sooyoung in awe. She sighed,"I also had my locket."

"It was the only item to my memory to you guys. I could never get it to open and it finally did when h-he..." Tears started to flow out of her eyes and was instanly hugged by her parents. Her appa whispered in her ear,"Appa is here and no one is going to hurt you."

Just hearing her appa's words comforted and calmed down Sooyoung. After crying, Sooyoung started to feel drowsy and the medication started to kick in. She was laid down on her bed and she felt someone kiss her forehead and cheeks.

"Have a good rest, our Youngie."

After thinking it was an hour, she felt an arm had wrapped around her waist. Sooyoung stirred awake and looked to her right. She smiled and carefully brought Sunny closer to her body. Sunny was peacefully sleeping by her side.

I just need to make her mine.

Sooyoung was still in thought while she was Sunny's hair.

"I see you are finally up."The nurse smiled at Sooyoung, bringing in her meal and medication."How long was I out?"Sooyoung whispered.

"For quite a while and your girlfriend wouldn't leave your side." The nurse smiled at the pair."Just leave the food here, unnie. I'll eat when she wakes up. My sleeping beauty" Sooyoung whispered the last part.

My Lee SoonKyu. My Sunny. Sooyoung loved the sound of it.

"My Sunny."

 

 

A/N: Here it is! How will Sooyoung make Sunny hers? What will Sunny do for Sooyoung? Choi family reunited at last! Thank you for reading and please comment!! I will try to reply back! Love you guys!