Chapter 19

Close to You

After eating breakfast,Sooyoung seated her family in the living room. They were all quiet and waiting for Sooyoung to begin. Siwon and Soojin shared worried glances at each other, along with their parents.

"You can do this,Soo..."Her halmoni whispered and gave Sooyoung a kiss on her cheek. Once her grandmother was seated, Sooyoung began to pace in front of the room.

"So I gathered you all today because I have something to say to all of you..."Sooyoung shakily said. Sooyoung breathe in and out, she thought in her head. She looked over at Sunny who made an expression of concern and worry.

"Three days ago I was informed that I am..."Sooyoung stopped and took a moment for her to confess.

"I am pregnant."Sooyoung closed her eyes,not wanting to see their reactions.With her family still taking in the news from Sooyoung's revelation, she decided to continue.

"I know that I'm young to have a child but I've decided to keep my child."Sooyoung said bravely to her family. After saying the rest of what she needed to say,Sooyoung's world started to spin.

"Youngie?"She heard Suny call out to her.

"Sooyoungie?"She heard her brother and sister call out to her.

"Sooyoung?""She heard her parents.

With nothing to hold onto,Sooyoung had fallen to the floor started to close her eyes, the darkness taking over her.

Everyone circled around Sooyoung and her father checked her pulse."Appa..."Soojin kneeled down with her father and sister."There's blood..."

Soojin was referring the blood on Sooyoung's private area.The blood was seeping quickly through Sooyoung's shorts and was dripping down her thighs. Sooyoung was losing blood fast.

"The ambulance is already on there way!"Siwon announced.

 

..

 

Sooyoung began to stir awake by a blinding light.

White walls....

That Antiseptic smell... Sooyoung thought, I'm must be at the hospital...

She looked over to her left and found Sunny right by her side and holding her hand. Sunny looked at her girlfriend and looked at her condition.Sooyoung was paler as usual and her lips were cracked and dry, being in hospital bed made Sooyoung look smaller and vulnerable.

"Youngie, you are awake..."Sunny tried to smile.

Sooyoung looked around the room and found her family in the room and went up to her bedside.

Someone cleared their throat and turned to the door.

"I would like to Sooyoung and her parents." The doctor announced. Seeing her oppa,unnie, halmoni and Sunny go the door,Sooyoung shook her head and quietly responded,"I want my family to be here with me."

The doctor let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry,Sooyoung-shi. You fainted due to your miscarriage.Ww would like you to stay for one night for observation purposes."The doctor silently retreated back to the door and closed it behind him.

Tears threatened to fall and Sooyoung brought her hands to her stomach of her unborn child.

The room fell into silence,tears falling from every family member in the room.Her parents engulfed Sooyoung in a hug and let her cry her heart out.

Sooyoung cried until she fell asleep in her parent's arms.

 

..

 

Sooyoung began to stir awake to a dimly lit room and glanced at the clock.

1:51am.

Letting a groan,she carefully got up from the bed and tucked in Sunny and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Sooyoung needed to go somewhere.

She set forth for the hospital chapel and wince at every step there.

The Pain was still there and more in her heart.

Once she entered the chapel, she kneeled down to the altar.Sooyoung broke down at the sight of the cross and looked up at the ceiling.

"Wae,Father?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:This chapter was sad. What will happen to Sooyoung and Sunny now? Comment and give me feedback? Enjoy:3